midsouthhotrodz at it again?

Old 06-19-2010, 03:49 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by burnskustomz
Originally Posted by midsouthhotrods
Where u been? Look at all the fun you missed.
Been working James!!! And been looking at new mowers!! Hey from what pete guy says its illegal to sale cars on a website and draw a gov check!!! Last time I checked selling cars on a website has nothing to do with drawing a gov check!! And do you draw a check from a business that you so called work last time I checked that it was ok to let a friend sale a vehicle for you on his car lot!! Am I right or wrong!! No Laws broken here!!! Just a retard trying to come up with a lawsuit that isn't there!!!
As long as you are reporting the sale of the cars nice and legal, paying taxes and the Gov't is appropriately using that additional revenue to determine the check amount then you are probably ok.

However if you arent reporting the income, then indeed it could affect the amount of the check or your right to receive a check.

You are reporting the entire sales amount and filing the additional schedules with your 1040 right, and paying the taxes too. Correct?

If not then it just might not be legal to be selling cars, pocketing the proceeds as undeclared income and collecting that old government check Seth.

The man you called a retard might be smarter than you think.

Maybe even smarter than you.

Scorp
Old 06-19-2010, 04:44 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: hhh

Originally Posted by pete18
fuc all of ya'll lets see who gets the last laugh ya'll all can bite me
I'm beginning to think mayby YOU are kin to littlerod .
sounds just like one of his outburst..
still havn't figured out what the man's income is has to do with a swap that didn't suit YOU...
I will give you one thing there Pete,,,never believe anyone when it comes to an engine , always check the numbers or look a little closer , pull the doghouse or whatever it takes ,
mayby you all should just swap back and be done with it ...instead of attacking a mans livelyhood and his family (wife) go back and deal with each other face to face and get it over with..
you are right , James is my BROTHER..just like everybody on here , we are all brothers , some bad , some good ..but brothers just the same..
just what do you propose to get out of a law suit??? think about it , the man is begging for food (according to you) so what are you gonna get?? makes about as much sense as the swap you made....no need for all the cussing and carring on you are doing , just go back and settle it , real simple...JMO
Old 06-19-2010, 05:00 AM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Good thinkn Maniac maybe you ain't as much as a maniac as I though you we're LOL JK :lol: :lol:
Old 06-19-2010, 05:08 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: hhh

Originally Posted by maniac
fuc all of ya'll lets see who gets the last laugh ya'll all can bite me
I'm beginning to think mayby YOU are kin to littlerod .
sounds just like one of his outburst..
still havn't figured out what the man's income is has to do with a swap that didn't suit YOU...
I will give you one thing there Pete,,,never believe anyone when it comes to an engine , always check the numbers or look a little closer , pull the doghouse or whatever it takes ,
mayby you all should just swap back and be done with it ...instead of attacking a mans livelyhood and his family (wife) go back and deal with each other face to face and get it over with..
you are right , James is my BROTHER..just like everybody on here , we are all brothers , some bad , some good ..but brothers just the same..
just what do you propose to get out of a law suit??? think about it , the man is begging for food (according to you) so what are you gonna get?? makes about as much sense as the swap you made....no need for all the cussing and carring on you are doing , just go back and settle it , real simple...JMO
thats funny Maniac, I was thinking the same thing about Littlerod as I was reading through these posts this morning. The spelling in the posts looks oh so familiar!! :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 06-19-2010, 05:34 AM
pete18
CRAFTSMAN

Default well

he has done it again told me i could not drive the van cause it had a hole burned in the trans line from the headers pull lines off this morning no hole no where now not sure trans is good this guy must be or took lession from his brother or he just wants to blame everything on his brother i gettting over being mad its time for action go ahead and make fun of me but just maybe ya'll will be done this way just think ya'll just don' know what was said and was not there have a great day
Old 06-19-2010, 05:43 AM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Re: well

he has done it again told me i could not drive the van cause it had a hole burned in the trans line from the headers pull lines off this morning no hole no where now not sure trans is good this guy must be or took lession from his brother or he just wants to blame everything on his brother i gettting over being mad its time for action go ahead and make fun of me but just maybe ya'll will be done this way just think ya'll just don' know what was said and was not there have a great day
HAHAHA sounds kinda dumb you say he has done it again well if he told you there was a hole in the line from a header and there isn't isn't that some good news!!!! Theres no case you made a stupid mistake and traded and now you know you made the mistake and now trying to get back at them for what drum roll please your mistake!! Now you had your chance to look over the vehicle and chose not to well there you go your mistake!!! No scam here no laws broken yet you found a way to use something against him because of your ignorance and quiet frankly I don't think this case will go very far!! At all!!! :twisted: :twisted:
Old 06-19-2010, 05:55 AM
pete18
CRAFTSMAN

Default fuc you

u must be his brother too cause he uses ur site to advertize on too both of ya'll are trash crooks and skum i could say more but i do it a different way u and him just don't know who ya'll are messing with
Old 06-19-2010, 05:56 AM
pete18
CRAFTSMAN

Default warning

warning and any thing else said about me will considered slander so don't e mail me any more
Old 06-19-2010, 06:13 AM
pete18
CRAFTSMAN

Default read this

look,i think you need to grow up and stop whining. I told you i would buy you a motor,and i found a good one today, but y had to get on here running your ole mouth so you blew it bud. Another thing, YOU BEST QUIT TALKING BOUT MY FAMILY.. MY FAMILY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR TRADE. AND I ESPECIALLY DONT APPRECIATE YOU TALKING ABOUT MY DAD...YOU AINT GETTING A DARN THING FROM ME YOU OLD MORON!!!!!!!! I KNOW WHERE YOUR GOING WHEN YOU DIE!!!!!!!!!

this is what they sent me under a different users name then they need to buy the motor they know they got caught
Old 06-19-2010, 06:34 AM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Re: fuc you

u must be his brother too cause he uses ur site to advertize on too both of ya'll are trash crooks and skum i could say more but i do it a different way u and him just don't know who ya'll are messing with
One question who are you talking to there PAL!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -