crankshaft height

Old 08-26-2007, 11:10 AM
Bubstr
JUNIOR BUILDER

Since we swiped this tread and are probably boring the Hey out of the young fellas here, we may as well go on.

I remember the guy in the wheel chair, think he had something to do with a A/D or B/D later at Byron IL. But I don't remember his name either.

Used to get parts from Hydro Bob, couldn't believe it he had a bunch of row house's garages for a shop, but was good at what he did. I can remember him saying, I know I have clutch fingers for that front pump, then whipping out his keys and going down the alley three doors and sure enough there they where. We was running a Clutch turbo at that time, after a disastrous hole making incident with a clutch Flight. He was a lot of help. He was so well known as Hydro Bob, that I don't think anyone knew his last name.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:14 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Those have to be the ugliest cars ever on a dragstrip.
Old 09-19-2007, 04:38 PM
peeworm
SHOW GUEST

i personaly would love to sit and read stories like this all day i find it very interesting as i am only 33 yrs old but i realy like to hear about the good old days lol kep up the good work guys.