Some guys can be a ass..what should i do ?

Old 12-19-2013, 06:57 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Some guys can be a ass..what should i do ?

Originally Posted by oldandtired
Originally Posted by bjuice
Try being a forum admin ! lol.. let it roll right off your back.. I do. 8)
Another reason I could not be a politician :evil:

Me either Old and Tired I do not lie good enough to be a politician.

One of the main reasons I had Pics of Myself posted on here in the past is to show people on the forum I am a real dude and I am what I say I am..NOT many have went this route. lol

Too many characters on the internet today that are not who they claim to be...and WAY more Brave Cowboys on a keyboard than there has ever walked the earth..I have no doubt I have blown off more BS pm's and jackass comments on the board cause I KNOW these folks would not do this in person so I laugh it off.

I been here on the forum for over 10 yrs and have pretty thick skin. What many have failed in the past to understand is that I have No incentive to Kiss anyone's A$$ on this board and My inner circle of friends on here don't put me in that spot and I do not Lean on them...they pretty much run this board in the Big picture..so...its all good...I am a volunteer of my free time, I do not get paid nor an employee of RJ. I have No Boss to answer to.

If I did have any of those factors I probably would not be here as an Admin...I like the Core members A-LOT. I think they are some Good dudes.......But I will not take a moment of anyone wanting to give me Chit cause I just don't have to take it..

RJ is the place to be.. so Sirswapalot..blow these people off they are only as real as you make them in your world.....

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 12-19-2013, 08:16 AM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Re: Some guys can be a ass..what should i do ?

Originally Posted by oldandtired
Try being a forum admin ! lol.. let it roll right off your back.. I do. 8)
Another reason I could not be a politician :evil:

Me either Old and Tired I do not lie good enough to be a politician.

One of the main reasons I had Pics of Myself posted on here in the past is to show people on the forum I am a real dude and I am what I say I am..NOT many have went this route. lol

Too many characters on the internet today that are not who they claim to be...and WAY more Brave Cowboys on a keyboard than there has ever walked the earth..I have no doubt I have blown off more BS pm's and jackass comments on the board cause I KNOW these folks would not do this in person so I laugh it off.

I been here on the forum for over 10 yrs and have pretty thick skin. What many have failed in the past to understand is that I have No incentive to Kiss anyone's A$$ on this board and My inner circle of friends on here don't put me in that spot and I do not Lean on them...they pretty much run this board in the Big picture..so...its all good...I am a volunteer of my free time, I do not get paid nor an employee of RJ. I have No Boss to answer to.

If I did have any of those factors I probably would not be here as an Admin...I like the Core members A-LOT. I think they are some Good dudes.......But I will not take a moment of anyone wanting to give me Chit cause I just don't have to take it..

RJ is the place to be.. so Sirswapalot..blow these people off they are only as real as you make them in your world.....

I've been a member for 10 years. I use to let stuff like that bother me but Like you said they just type stuff. They would never do it in person. Anyway, Brian you do a hell of a job on here. Your straight up honest guy that tells it like it is. NO B.S. I don't post to much anymore. I do a lot of reading than posting. But back to the original post. I wouldn't give 2 chits about that guy. Who knows maybe some day you'll meet him in person.
Old 12-19-2013, 08:27 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Bjuice is just a big meany man... :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-19-2013, 10:24 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Good points. Honestly, I think I have been on both sides. When I get excited about someone picking on the RJ bretheren, I tend to run my mouth too much & make spelling errors. But to just criticize someone for grammar randomly is silly... I bet that dude misspells too. You are a good guy sirswapalot... that guy is not worth the time.
Old 12-19-2013, 12:09 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Harbone

Big ?...You saying I'm Fat bone...lol....I am gonna wear Black every time I log on from here on out !...so there....

Scoot you just like me..we can spell Just can't type with a Fudge !

Old 12-19-2013, 12:17 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Big ?...You saying I'm Fat bone...lol....I am gonna wear Black every time I log on from here on out !...so there....
Wear black???
Am I the only one that logs on here naked :?: :?:

On that note gentlemen everyone that read this is ruined for the rest of the day...you are all welcome :!:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-19-2013, 12:20 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Wear black???
Am I the only one that logs on here naked :?: :?:

On that note gentlemen everyone that read this is ruined for the rest of the day...you are all welcome :!:

LMAO.. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Old 12-19-2013, 05:28 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Naked and Black ?! THAT is some SCARY SCHITT ! The libs are gonna be all OVER that ! :shock: :shock: :P :P :P
Old 12-20-2013, 07:51 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

HA!! Speechless.
Old 12-21-2013, 05:51 AM
sirswapsalot
JUNIOR BUILDER

Ha ha, i just wanted to think you guys for your comments, i just let it slide and writing it off, he prob doesn't have a life anyway if he is trying to sell BBQ pits on here LOL hope all you guys have a happy holiday and a new year

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -