beware of jeffbblitz

Old 03-18-2012, 10:52 AM
blackchevy3de
SHOW GUEST

Default beware of jeffbblitz

i traded a car for a car with this guy ,and i was told many times by him that i was getting a new gm 385 fast burn crate motor with 50 miles on it ,also was told car had no holes or rot and quarters where never patched or replaced,all turned out to be lies, when i asked him to let me talk to guy hes got the engine from he wouldnt ,guy was told to me to be a gm employee that lost his job and had to sell it ,the quarters the ass hole sent me a book of pictures he got with the car and clearly shows ,new havle quarters on the car before body work was comeplete, his answer to that was the ower before him told him they where never relpaced and he would have never sent me the book if he saw the picture ,
Old 03-18-2012, 11:06 AM
grimratter
JUNIOR BUILDER

So in other words, the only thing you can prove is that the quarters have been replaced. Is there any reason to believe that the engine isn't a crate motor with 50 miles on it?
Old 03-19-2012, 01:18 AM
blackchevy3de
SHOW GUEST

Default engine

the motor may be a crate motor not new because its bored 30 over ,and the fast burn heads are early heads . a 385 the bore is 4", i had it to a gm dealer ship and they pulled a head , answer from them rebuilt ,and poor at that
Old 03-19-2012, 06:32 PM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

sounds like a case of buyers Remorse to me.. should have done your homework, he probably just told you what he had been told from the guy he got it from...
Old 03-19-2012, 07:59 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

If I was told by the buyer it has a new motor and it turned out it wasn't...i would not consider that to be lack of homework,but misrepresentation of goods.
Old 03-20-2012, 04:55 PM
blackchevy3de
SHOW GUEST

Thats rite in law its false advertising, he said it was new, not rebuilt , the guy is a ass hole ,that talks shit he cant back up
Old 03-21-2012, 05:37 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by PROSTREET1000
sounds like a case of buyers Remorse to me.. should have done your homework, he probably just told you what he had been told from the guy he got it from...
Jason:

You'd be a bit familar with buyers remorse now wouldn't you? Didnt you pull the same stunt on a '55 Chev that you traded? Use the same prior owner line?

Do you still use the carnut70 name that was a leading post on the Scammer Forum for a few months?

Also which name are you currently operating under Jason Moore or Jason Wolfe?

Scorp
Old 03-21-2012, 06:04 AM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

Can you believe the nerve of Pro Street 1000. I can't believe he is still allowed on here. As long as racing junk allows people like him on here I will not be on here myself. I'm cancelling my membership now.
Old 03-21-2012, 12:08 PM
blackchevy3de
SHOW GUEST

Default scorpion 1110

frist off if your talking to me, i dont know what the hell your talking about ,second if you are I would look you in the face any time :cry:
Old 03-21-2012, 12:16 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: scorpion 1110

Originally Posted by blackchevy3de
frist off if your talking to me, i dont know what the hell your talking about ,second if you are I would look you in the face any time :cry:
Are you Prostreet1000?

If you are then you are Jason Wolfe who uses multiple names and has a thread on here about him.

I was pointing out that he had no right to bust your chops.

Read the thread post correctly, blackchevy.

Scorp

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -