Check this KNUCKLEHEAD Out

Old 02-11-2009, 05:35 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

eeeeeh! I guess what I was saying is I'll do anything, I'm not afraid to do any kind of work including picking up scrap metal. I'm a store Manager of a nation wide equipment rental company, but I still do all kinds of odd jobs just because I like to. It wasn't taken that way I understand what you meant. The problem here is finding good help. I looked for 8 months for a good mechanic. Many wanted the job, but not qualified and a bunch couldn't pass a drug test!
Old 02-11-2009, 06:21 PM
EXPERT BUILDER

I know what you mean Rabbit. I have always managed to find something to do since I was a little fellow. Helping pick up hay, pick up eggs, spread manure or,well you get the idea. I just don't know if it is that easy anymore.
I'm sure I have rented equipment from your company at sometime or another like scissor lifts, manlifts, etc. Sorry Bjuice for ranting on. By the way,I can't believe you are not riding that knucklehead yet! :lol: been nice weather here for riding them scooters. 8)
Old 02-12-2009, 02:49 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by 482
I know what you mean Rabbit. I have always managed to find something to do since I was a little fellow. Helping pick up hay, pick up eggs, spread manure or,well you get the idea. I just don't know if it is that easy anymore.
I'm sure I have rented equipment from your company at sometime or another like scissor lifts, manlifts, etc. Sorry Bjuice for ranting on. By the way,I can't believe you are not riding that knucklehead yet! :lol: been nice weather here for riding them scooters. 8)
I know its a Killer deal...i am like the rest i guess...I keep watching the news and all these jobs getting lost...i am just Skeered to turn loose of the Bigger Money at one time... don't get me wrong i been lucky enough to be able to spend some money on Gear head stuff..
in the last two weeks i purchased an orginal pair of 69 camaro front seats with head rest $350.00 plus shipping total $450.00...just wrapped up a deal today on a 142 B&M blower...$875 plus shipping..total cost was $909.00.....Its teflon stripped..so i feel i got a great deal since these things go for about $2300 new..

spending this level of money doesn't bother me ...but rolling 10k and 20k off the hip at one time just has me a little nervous right Now... I KNOW,I KNOW...this attitude is part of the problem

the most powerful thing that ever jerked me in line and made me think before i act is only 33 inches tall and 35 lbs...with Huge BLUE eye's That looks like i did 40 years ago....you got it...My little 3-1/2 yr old Girl..

One thing i GOT TO do is make sure this little one and Her Mommy's Life style are not even close to being placed in jeapordy..until this economy thing passes

Yes they are My world.........

That Knuckle is gonna be a money maker and i fight everyday the thoughts of going to get her..then i ask myself,,how long am i gonna have to sit on her?. How bad is this economy Gonna get ?

Same Questions you guys ask yourself each day..

Am i over thinking and over reacting ?...Probably ! ,but i had rather over react in a time like this than find myself or my family in a pickle due to this economy crap...

So thats whre i am at this point....Any idea's Guys !......

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 02-12-2009, 04:11 PM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

gee bejuice, at that rate you might just fix the ecomomy and
we won't need the stimulus money
and that 2 whlr is killer :wink:
Old 02-12-2009, 05:44 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

sweet bike juice. go for it man
Old 02-14-2009, 07:32 AM
Ontario350
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by bjuice
Originally Posted by 482
I know its a Killer deal...i am like the rest i guess...I keep watching the news and all these jobs getting lost...i am just Skeered to turn loose of the Bigger Money at one time... don't get me wrong i been lucky enough to be able to spend some money on Gear head stuff..
in the last two weeks i purchased an orginal pair of 69 camaro front seats with head rest $350.00 plus shipping total $450.00...just wrapped up a deal today on a 142 B&M blower...$875 plus shipping..total cost was $909.00.....Its teflon stripped..so i feel i got a great deal since these things go for about $2300 new..

spending this level of money doesn't bother me ...but rolling 10k and 20k off the hip at one time just has me a little nervous right Now... I KNOW,I KNOW...this attitude is part of the problem

the most powerful thing that ever jerked me in line and made me think before i act is only 33 inches tall and 35 lbs...with Huge BLUE eye's That looks like i did 40 years ago....you got it...My little 3-1/2 yr old Girl..

One thing i GOT TO do is make sure this little one and Her Mommy's Life style are not even close to being placed in jeapordy..until this economy thing passes

Yes they are My world.........

That Knuckle is gonna be a money maker and i fight everyday the thoughts of going to get her..then i ask myself,,how long am i gonna have to sit on her?. How bad is this economy Gonna get ?

Same Questions you guys ask yourself each day..

Am i over thinking and over reacting ?...Probably ! ,but i had rather over react in a time like this than find myself or my family in a pickle due to this economy crap...

Interesting subject and what a kool scooter. But, think about it deeper.

My view from up here is similar to you guys our economy is shedding excellent paying jobs at an alarming rate and no one knows where it's headed. The US housing problem is still bad with foreclosures clipping along. In Ontario Canada we have dropped 175,000 good paying jobs in auto, high tech in the last fiscal year with more coming. If you have a bundle in your pocket I would suggest waiting for one simple reason.

That bike is a nice deal but there will be plenty more before long with guys being forced to dump the toys with bill collectors at the door. I am already running across deals on various sell sites that make you look twice. There will be far more sellers by this summer and the guys with cash will be loading up.

GL with it what ever you decide juice, but for me I would sit tight.
Old 02-15-2009, 05:14 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

but if nobody spends any money we arent going to go forward either. i always thought that if people just spent their money(within reason) that things would keep going.
Old 02-15-2009, 07:52 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Your Right Outlaw. the fear thing has us all by the Nutz.. :cry:

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 02-15-2009, 09:58 AM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
Brian that is good thinking. you could buy the bike and make good money off of it. or you could buy it and have to sit on it along time. mean while the economy is getting worse and may cause you to sale something you have now to get the money back you paid for the bike. i think id try to ride the storm out a little longer than dumping your cash right now. good luck on what ever you decide.
Old 02-15-2009, 10:26 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

OR BRIAN---YOU COULD INVEST THAT MONEY IN THE GOVERNMENT AND LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE YOUR BUTT FOR SURE ops: ops: ops: ops: ops:
SEE- THEY BITCH WHEN YOU SPEND TOO MUCH MONEY AND DO NOT SAVE IN THEIR BANKS OR NOW THEY BITCH BECAUSE YOU SAVE TOOOOOO MUCH AND DO NOT SPEND ENOUGH MONEY!!!!
I WILL BUY THE GOOD DEALS AND SELL AS I CAN---EACH MAN HAS TO DECIDE ON HIS OWN.

LIVELY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -