Check this KNUCKLEHEAD Out

Old 02-06-2009, 03:07 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Check this KNUCKLEHEAD Out

i been off Bikes for a while but still love them.....This knucklehead really caught my eye on the forum.....what do you guys think?

Yiu gott Love those Knuckleheads !!!!!!!

Hey Outlaw what you think of this Bike......??????

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/9...UCKLEHEAD.html

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 02-06-2009, 03:17 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

That looks like a DEAL Juice!!! Bad ass too... someone is going to buy that... almost "too good to be true"... Scooter!
Old 02-06-2009, 03:28 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

i know i was thinking the same thing..me and the owner have shared some e-mail's...basically just the economy rearing its ugly head...over the next few months there will be some un-real deals out here...( sad to say but true)

this particular bike was advetised at one time for over 30k...

I got a little play Money after selling the Vette and i am seriously thinking on this Bike....what ya gotta do in this case is get ya a spotter close to his home town to verify the bike. then...Fly out there and rent you aa small u-haul box truck and drive her home...its 1500 miles one way for me

This bike would be a heck of an investment when time of the economy up-swing..

If a man has some money put back..the next 6 months or so will be a time for someone to really invest in some killer stuff...that will make some profit in the next few years...

Old 02-06-2009, 04:10 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Agreed. That will be an investment for sure!! Sadly, the rich get richer in these times for this very reason. I am hoping to find a 68/69 Chevelle sooner or later in these down times... we shall see. I would say that if it is a sound bike, it will be a no-brainer!! Plus, it will be a blast to ride. You gotta love that rake & the drag bars too!! Scooter
Old 02-06-2009, 04:26 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

brian buy it , very cool!!!!!! you would look good on that, heck even I would look good on that bike
Old 02-06-2009, 06:36 PM
hotrodharley
EXPERT BUILDER

WOWWWW;;;what a nice scooter..wish i had the cash it would already be sitting in my living room
Old 02-06-2009, 07:23 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by spib
brian buy it , very cool!!!!!! you would look good on that, heck even I would look good on that bike
lol.. I would sort of like a bullfrog on a Junebug as we say down here on the South east coast

Old 02-06-2009, 09:00 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Super good deal, I'd be on that one like white on rice if I had the dough, it's all you Brian - just curious, why did you sell the vette? Cp
Old 02-06-2009, 10:06 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by cepx111
Super good deal, I'd be on that one like white on rice if I had the dough, it's all you Brian - just curious, why did you sell the vette? Cp
just curious, why did you sell the vette? Cp[/quote]

Cause he made a couple passes in it and ran out of underwear :lol:

Zip.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:47 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

bjuice if i could still ride i buy that little girl in a heart beat!!.bike looks so good it looks like it came out of our shop. lol tosay the least i like the construction on that bike. im selling a bobber with less than 500 miles on her and i need 16.000 for it and with that on the board id never get what i need for mine. that bike is a once in a life time deal and someone will snap her up. i would but im selling not buying now. just trying to pay some bills, like everyone else. bikes are a fickle kind of product. you never can tell what the market will except, but that one at that price is a money maker. buy it.NOW!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -