Please read-You decide-Please Respond

Old 04-06-2012, 08:02 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default ?

I just Purchased a New set of Lifters,It was NOT 362.00!
`Does this mean I was F KED?
`
Later
G :?
Old 04-06-2012, 08:08 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Who,what,

http://youtu.be/c6ogFYWUlgA

Mark
Old 04-07-2012, 03:52 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

:lol: :lol: :lol: i always loved that comedy 8)
Old 04-07-2012, 07:44 AM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

OH Man it don't get any better than that Thanks Mark i love it. :lol:
Old 04-07-2012, 08:01 AM
beastmaster
SHOW GUEST

Default BBC Solid Crower roller lifters-

SO Far: Crower only charged 125.00 repaired and shipped to my door, they dropped 25.00 shipping, I was just so mad because these were sold as purchased new in 2006, few runs and good ready to install condition, this was not the case, all I asked for was half the repair bill, was I wrong? I'm not the only person ripped by one of our own here, I should have known better when I seen he only had a 97.1 rating......I was raised that if you make a deal you make an honest one or not at all!... Bro Beast.....
Old 04-07-2012, 01:27 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Beast i understand were you are coming from . Right is right wrong is wrong.

It don't matter what the final price was they were suppose to have been good lifters. Not needing rebuilt .

Myself ya i think paying half to have them rebuilt was the right thing to do.
Old 04-07-2012, 08:35 PM
coolracing
MASTER BUILDER

I agree 100 percent that it sucks when something is not what its suppose to be as described but always remember that some parts you should never buy used. I have a couple set of them lifters with very few runs on them I would through them in the junk before trying to pass them on to someone else cause the main thing is ya just never know! In the the end I agree seller should split the repair bill. JM2C
Old 04-08-2012, 08:57 AM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Yep Cool i also have a few set's of lifters i know how many runs are on them but i would never sell them just because you never know what could happen .
I have one set that has twenty runs on them dropped a valve and had to pull the engine all apart i will reuse them but that's only because i know but would not sell them to anyone.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:56 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Screwed?

So its still a good deal if someone sells you parts that are not what they are advertised to be as long as you can get them fixed cheaper than you can buy new ones??Shit,Ive been doing this wrong for 10 years on here,All that junk I wouldnt sell could have been money in the bank? Not the way I do business,I tell you its good,Its good or I send your money back,Thats the way Business is suppost to be done...I have actually bought parts (some off here) Thats absolutly junk that I have trashed & took the loss rather than trying to screw someone else with it,Im still up & running & it hasnt broke me yet..JMO
All you folks that think this is still a great deal remember this if or when it happens to you..
Old 04-09-2012, 08:05 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Screwed?

Originally Posted by wlpatterson
So its still a good deal if someone sells you parts that are not what they are advertised to be as long as you can get them fixed cheaper than you can buy new ones??s,Ive been doing this wrong for 10 years on here,All that junk I wouldnt sell could have been money in the bank? Not the way I do business,I tell you its good,Its good or I send your money back,Thats the way Business is suppost to be done...I have actually bought parts (some off here) Thats absolutly junk that I have trashed & took the loss rather than trying to screw someone else with it,Im still up & running & it hasnt broke me yet..JMO
All you folks that think this is still a great deal remember this if or when it happens to you..
I AGREE 100%

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -