4th Annual Kasey Kahne Racing Open Shop

Old 09-28-2021, 09:46 PM
BMcLain2121
SHOW GUEST

Default 4th Annual Kasey Kahne Racing Open Shop

Justin Adams and his team at Kasey Kahne Racing in Mooresville, North Carolina will again open up their shop to all our local sprint car teams on Tuesday, October 19th from 5PM to 8PM.

This will be your chance to get your hands on some of the best used sprint car equipment in the country before teams from all across the world have a chance to snag everything up.

Most of you have probably been to swap meets across this great nation, so you can attest to how truly lucky we are get to an opportunity to like this in our own back yard with the best sprint car organization in the world right now.

Please do not show up before 5PM as they are chasing after their third consecutive World of Outlaw championship in a row and do not want any distractions.

Aaron has confirmed he will be in attendance cooking for everyone again. I think steak and shrimp are on the menu... So, if you want to drop him a few dollars also, it would be much appreciated.

After talking with Steve Post at Williams Grove, he'll also be in attendance, so be presentable enough to do an interview if his selfie stick makes an appearance!

I know a lot of you might not be able to make it, so I'll try to do a Facebook Live of everything for sell. If you see something you need for Fayetteville, let me know and I'll do my best to secure it for you and possibly pay through PayPal or whatever Justin agrees to.

Justin confirmed after last years successful outing that he is ok if others bring items to sell, just please keep it clean and tidy.

Also, he doesn't know this till now since I tagged him in the post, but I'm going to try and get him to do a little question and answer session midway though about advice on setups, maintenance, running a team, etc. So privately send me some questions you'd like answered and I'll get Post to ask them after we've cornered Justin.

I hope to see you there. The last few years have been amazing. Kasey Kahne Racing loves this. The teams that show up love this, and it shows on the track through better racing.

The address is 265 Cayuga Drive in Mooresville, NC.
Old 12-19-2021, 02:22 AM
sepmaret11
JOURNEYMAN

I like to start out by saying I'm NASACR is not my #1 motorsport but I do appreciate it and somewhat follow it here and there. Out of curiosity I looked at Kasey Kahne's NASACR Cup career and was amazed that he drove for so long with so many quality teams despite his "okay" or even subpar results. What was up with that? Was it because Kasey had the right connections with the right amount of money or was it just expected results that never came?

Last edited by Harbone; 12-24-2021 at 05:12 AM.