a non payer (etdidit)

Old 04-02-2009, 08:24 AM
ALTERD526
SHOW GUEST

Default a non payer (etdidit)

This guy makes a deal to buy my Blower set up.. Agree's to pay 1/2 of the shipping.. ET (is his name) wires the money.. His bank charges my bank 35 bucks for the tranfer.. The extra 100 bucks he sent does not cover 1/2 of the shipping.. He is about 50 bucks short plus the extra 35 for the money transfer. I still have the Blower manifold at my house. I asked for another 50 for shipping and the 35 for the money transfer.. He say's I am out landish and refuse's to pay the extra.. So I am now not shipping the manifold.. Refuse's to wire the rest cause it cost's to much.. So send a bank check to my home.. Say's he cant find my address.. I gave it to him and still NO CHECK.. No e-mails me threating to take me to court!! he says I will be served at my house with papers (the address he does not have) So he also threatens to slander me on every website known to man, saying I did not do my part... he has everything but the manifold.. Oh I almost forgot.. His new deal is I should now just give him $500.00 bucks back and call it even. LMFAO
Old 04-02-2009, 08:52 AM
slickfuel
CRAFTSMAN

is ET his online name ??
is there more to than just ET ??? To the name ???

Thanks
Old 04-02-2009, 09:54 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Send every single penny that he sent you, BACK to him. This is gonna turn into a schitt pile.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:23 AM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

Yep...just send his money back..and say sorry i do not want to deal with you..i will just sell the intake to some one else..oohh wait a minute,the buyer has the blower set up..but you still have the intake..an dhe has the rest of it ????
Old 04-02-2009, 02:27 PM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default WHY SHIP

Why did you ship the blower when he was short on the payment?Did you come to an agreement on the rest?The deal should have been terminated when the payment was short & sent back to the buyer-Also one other thing,Why wasnt the manifold shipped with the blower? Was'nt it part of the deal? If you accepted his money you should have sent the parts-Or like I stated sent his money back & terminated the deal--Just my opinion-
Old 04-02-2009, 09:07 PM
slickfuel
CRAFTSMAN

First off,..you say ET has slandered you on other websites,..
...what websites are those ???????????

second do you have his phone number ?? and address ???

Does Et have your address and phone number ?????

sounds like miscomunication on both parts,...

Did you tell ET one price to ship this stuff ?? ,..and then it wound up
being more ???

Did ET tell you he would pay you the extra money you asked for the shipping ?????

Did ET tell you he would also give you the extra bank charge money of $35.00.. ????

Has ET tried to contact you to get a address to send a money order or bank check ????

Have you just plain quit answering his phone cAll, or emails ??????

DO YOU STILL HAVE THE INTAKE....??????

Here is my name
Vic Miller
Old 04-02-2009, 09:11 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

good solid questions...
Old 04-03-2009, 01:57 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

i must be slow because something dont sound right.i m lost on this one.
Old 04-03-2009, 03:26 AM
ALTERD526
SHOW GUEST

He sent me 4,000 bucks for everything. Head top pay for half the shipping.. He paid 3/4 of it so far.. He still needs to send me another $135.00 for fee's and shipping. I know it does not seem like a lot of money but, I agreed to take 1,000 less for everything and he would pay shipping. I am not sending his money back because I used it to pay bills.. No other reson to sell it.. I dont have the extra money to ship it.. All he has to do is wire the remaing mioney and I will ship it to him.. He refuse's to transfer the money.. Why I dont know.. he wired the frist 4,000 and got everything but the manifold.. He told me he refused to wire transfter the money, so he then said he would mail a money order.. Thats fine, nothing came. I sent me address in e-mail and told him on the phone.. He said he lost it.. So I told him to go screw himself untill I get the extra. All of a sudden he wants to sue me and will have me served at my house... Well, if before he said he don't have an address for me then how all of a sudden does he have one to serve me with papers?????? next he says he wants 500 bucks back and he will drop the whole thing!!! he's crazy!!! Not sending the 500.00 to him, so all he has to do is send the 100 for shipping and he can have his 1,000 manifold.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:47 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ALTERD526
He sent me 4,000 bucks for everything. Head top pay for half the shipping.. He paid 3/4 of it so far.. He still needs to send me another $135.00 for fee's and shipping. I know it does not seem like a lot of money but, I agreed to take 1,000 less for everything and he would pay shipping. I am not sending his money back because I used it to pay bills.. No other reson to sell it.. I dont have the extra money to ship it.. All he has to do is wire the remaing mioney and I will ship it to him.. He refuse's to transfer the money.. Why I dont know.. he wired the frist 4,000 and got everything but the manifold.. He told me he refused to wire transfter the money, so he then said he would mail a money order.. Thats fine, nothing came. I sent me address in e-mail and told him on the phone.. He said he lost it.. So I told him to go screw himself untill I get the extra. All of a sudden he wants to sue me and will have me served at my house... Well, if before he said he don't have an address for me then how all of a sudden does he have one to serve me with papers?????? next he says he wants 500 bucks back and he will drop the whole thing!!! he's crazy!!! Not sending the 500.00 to him, so all he has to do is send the 100 for shipping and he can have his 1,000 manifold.
If he has your phone number, for about $20 he can get every piece of info available on you from public record databases. having you served wont pose a problem.

Resolve the deal as originally agreed upon. If you didnt disclose additional costs up front, its not right to hit the buyer with them in the middle of the transaction. At that point you need to disclose and discuss to keep the deal on track. If the buyer doesnt or did not agree to extra costs, you dont have the right to charge them.

As to having spent the money, if you end up in Court that will have no impact on the decision, and is really not even relevant to this discussion.

Scorp

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -