Old 10-09-2007, 02:20 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

have they done anything for fastbowtie yet? other then screw him
Old 10-13-2007, 09:31 PM
nightowl357
SHOW GUEST

Default oops

I have spent time building and dynoing what i built.This is a serious no brainer my friend the bolt was left loose and i guess no one wants to own up to it huh?
Old 10-14-2007, 11:31 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: oops

Originally Posted by nightowl357
I have spent time building and dynoing what i built.This is a serious no brainer my friend the bolt was left loose and i guess no one wants to own up to it huh?
Scot has had more than enough chances to own up to his screw up and make things right...lol

My opinion of Scot has not changed.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:13 AM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

btt
Old 07-30-2008, 06:47 PM
chevy2much
SHOW GUEST

Default Thanks!!!!!!!

I sent Dyno Flo an email asking for info on a 632 and I found this thread,,,THANKS A MILLION,,,well thanks $16,000...LOL
Old 07-31-2008, 02:19 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Thanks!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by chevy2much
I sent Dyno Flo an email asking for info on a 632 and I found this thread,,,THANKS A MILLION,,,well thanks $16,000...LOL
www.nyesautomotive.net

a lot better parts/service and awesome prices !!! and real hp #'s
Old 07-31-2008, 09:44 AM
chevy2much
SHOW GUEST

I called them 2 days ago and was told everyone was on lunch so then I sent an email asking for info and I have not got a response yet..............I will be getting a lump around Feb. I'm thinking about getting a World Parts Limited Edition 632, I like the 2year warranty!

a lot better parts/service and awesome prices !!! and real hp #'s[/quote]
Old 07-31-2008, 10:21 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by chevy2much
I called them 2 days ago and was told everyone was on lunch so then I sent an email asking for info and I have not got a response yet..............I will be getting a lump around Feb. I'm thinking about getting a World Parts Limited Edition 632, I like the 2year warranty!

a lot better parts/service and awesome prices !!! and real hp #'s
[/quote]

Call back .. ask for Pat tell him I sent ya .

a 2 year warranty is hard to pass on though
Old 08-01-2008, 08:48 PM
mikeshemi
APPRENTICE

Default loose bolts

ops: had a (Pro?) build me a nhra 396-375hp engine for my Chevelle. After 9 runs it broke on the starting line at dragway 42. I took it apart against his wishes to see what went wrong. One of the inner main bearing bolts fell out and wedged between the crank and block at 5500 rpms. Ouch. It broke the block, ruined the rod and bent the crank. I called him and he told me ( calm voice) that all big block Chevys had that problem and he wasn't the blame. He never once offered to make good on his mistake of not torqueing the main bearing bolt. go figure--- lesson learned-- never let someone work on your motor that doesn't have a reputation of standing behind their work. Shit happens in a race environment but you don't need rookie mistakes compounding the problem. I always wondered what he would have told me happened if i let him take it apart. Don't know-- that was 40 years ago and i still haven't talked to him to find out.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:08 PM
lano
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Re: oops

Originally Posted by chevguy65
Originally Posted by nightowl357
Scot has had more than enough chances to own up to his screw up and make things right...lol

My opinion of Scot has not changed.
================================================== ============================================

BTTT