Ray Vierheller - Barberton Ohio - scammer

Old 09-14-2013, 03:18 AM
SeniorMoments
SHOW GUEST

Default Ray Vierheller - Barberton Ohio - scammer

If you are posting "want-to-buy" parts - you will likely be contacted by Ray Vierheller - Barberton Ohio. He will likely text you and advise that he has what you need. You will likely talk by phone and he'll tell you he only wants Western Union cash - not Paypal ( since he's been burned on PayPal - poor fella) He is well spoken, and very smooth - but at the end of the day, he is simply a thief. As soon as you push the Western Union "send" button on your computer - your money is gone...for good
BEWARE
Old 09-15-2013, 04:26 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Before someone jumps on and wants more details.... just know that this guys post sums it up. He has gotten a lot of guys. Ever hear of Wright Tools contingency program??

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...ight=ray+tools
Old 09-15-2013, 04:51 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by shawnp
Before someone jumps on and wants more details.... just know that this guys post sums it up. He has gotten a lot of guys. Ever hear of Wright Tools contingency program??

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...ight=ray+tools
I read Slate Cummings thread you attached..stopped reading after first #4 post...the jackasses execute Slate for trying to warn them .

Thank you Shawn for posting the thread about Ray screwing those guys its worth a million..Maybe it will save someone on RJ. Thank you as well SeniorMoment. If we can help you just say so.

On a personal note the thread posted on YB is a grime reminder why I stay clear of those retards over there. I feel or felt for Slate after reading how they did him for only helping out. Just 9 post to his credit on YB...I didn't have the stomach to finish reading the thread but I would say Slates post started and ended on that thread ..What a shame !!!!!

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 09-17-2013, 08:13 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I read through the rest, it actually wasnt as bad as it usually gets over there at the YB. A lot of guys came to Slate's defense just a page or two into the post.

This Ray guy sounds like a scumbag... :evil:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 09-19-2013, 03:16 PM
SeniorMoments
SHOW GUEST

Myself and another victim from Tenn. got the local police involved. Contact is Lt Jamison @ Barberton Ohio Police - tel# 330-848-6728 Jamison had a meeting with Vierheller and advised him that unless he made things right with me and some others he was facing criminal charges. Vierheller says my $400 is on it's way back to me by money order in the mail, despite me paying him by WU. I'll believe it when I see it. Said he put it in the mail on Wed 9/18/13 so I will give it a week before I call Jamison back. The guy from Tenn. has got his State Police involved but I don't what what the deal is there. It's fine to whine, but unless you do something, you'll never get justice
Old 09-19-2013, 03:56 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Harbone
I read through the rest, it actually wasnt as bad as it usually gets over there at the YB. A lot of guys came to Slate's defense just a page or two into the post.

This Ray guy sounds like a scumbag... :evil:
Thanks bone I just can't read much over there...I don't even bother logging on that site anymore unless somone post a thread..I want people to know I am NOT bashing the site itself just some of the retards that post up and the general tone they set by trying to de-nut people for making good informative post. Just like they started off trying to De-Nutt Slate.. I am satisfied if Slate wasn't all over google for winning an ass load of races etc...and had it been some regular guy they would have chimed in and buried him ..I say the people and NOT the site because we have had grown men here on RJ in the past get madd because they were ask to explain or a basic question then go on over to YB and get hammered...I can name 5 or so off top of my head that pulled that BS...so yes its the people...I am very happy with our Group here on RJ...pretty cool bunch of guys....Senior its good to hear you got somthing working and your right doing somthing justifies a little whinning. keep the heat on him !!!!!!

Old 09-19-2013, 04:59 PM
SeniorMoments
SHOW GUEST

It ain't heat Bjuice....It's a blue flame...*L0L*.
Old 09-19-2013, 05:37 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Oh yeah....I know all about that...My high school as Pickens High "Blue Flame" !!!!

Old 09-30-2013, 04:10 PM
SeniorMoments
SHOW GUEST

The local police had a talk with Vierheller about ten days ago....he said he would make good on everything....uh huh....He said he mailed me back my $400...back on Sept 18...I emailed him last week where is it?..He said he sent the letter by parcel post..*L0L*..The lies just getting more ridiculous and funny every time. Seems like he absolutely wants to wind up behind bars. Personally I'm gonna help him make that dream come true!