More Scammers to add to the list

Old 07-19-2018, 02:57 PM
CobraKen
SHOW GUEST

Thanks for your story Oldsdigger. I got a text from Adam too. We were texting to work out a deal, it got fishy with money added to pay an un-named shipper and unknown amount. Searched the forum and found your post. Killed the deal.

Last edited by CobraKen; 07-25-2018 at 03:12 PM.
Old 07-21-2018, 11:56 AM
jsoucek
SHOW GUEST

ken, i received a check for 2500.00 from a guy named Adam, Phone# 619 609 0648. was asking 1100.00 for item. same bs about shipper. if you need any info from check let me know
Old 07-21-2018, 12:22 PM
jsoucek
SHOW GUEST

i received a 2500.00 check from adam flynn for an 1100.00 item, many texts and they all stunk of scam. last text demanded i cash check and we get this thing done. now my texts to him are undeliverable. imagine that. if you need any info get back with me
Old 07-22-2018, 06:14 AM
BigBlockMark
MASTER BUILDER

If you can not talk to a buyer on the phone, it is always a scam.
Old 07-24-2018, 08:06 AM
jeeptk
SHOW GUEST

Just want to warn everyone that this scam is still going. Adam has contacted me several times. My bank wants too see the check if any arrives. What a reputation this guy is getting.
Old 08-31-2018, 07:04 AM
KSRD
SHOW GUEST

[email protected] is still at it.

Thanks for getting back to me regarding the text...I hope it is in good condition? and there wont be any cause of disappointment if i purchase it from you? I am ready to pay the asking price, i need to buy it for my Son asap, i have read through the advert and i'm totally satisfied with it,sadly i would not be able to come personally to collect due to my hearing loss and me being in wheelchair.I would appreciate if you send me more photos (if available) since i'm unable to see it in person.I have a freight agent that would help me to pick it up at your preferred location after you have received your money,My Mode of payment is PayPal because i don't have access to my bank account online, but i have it attached to my PayPal account. Since I'm requesting this transaction to be done via PayPal, I will be responsible for all the PayPal fees/charges on this transaction, if you don't have an account with PayPal, it's pretty easy, safe and secure to open one. Just log on to www.paypal.com I hope we can make this transaction as fast as possible,So kindly get back to me with the info below so I can work everything out!

PayPal Email:
Full Name:
Firm Price:
Phone#:
Old 09-03-2018, 06:33 AM
HDBD
SHOW GUEST

[email protected] sighting. Thanks for the heads up
Old 09-05-2018, 03:22 PM
LBMotorsports32
SHOW GUEST

I received a text today from (513-443-5719) [email protected] about my ad that I placed this morning. Thank you guys for the heads up on these scammers. Bruce Sinclair is still at work.
Old 04-27-2019, 10:18 AM
nucci761
SHOW GUEST

Default Another scammer

Posted several ads recently, several responses with phone numbers with area codes of 410. Scammer used name Jim Cady, same routine, bank check, his shipper, blah blah blah, beware they are everywhere