racing junk is doing nothing about scammers like smokin72

Old 01-18-2012, 09:25 AM
rosameelpito
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Re: scammer

Originally Posted by badfordfreak
#1. This is the Scammer section, these 2 guys did get burned so they are trying to let everybody know not to deal with this guy since racing junk will not. Sorry you guys lost your money but thank you for this info.
yes iem one of the two you mentioned who got burnt by SMOKIN72, MARK HUESLKAMP , but there are 8 other guys that i know of who got their money stolen by MARK HUELSKAMP, two of this guys actually flew to ofallon missouri to be witnesses on my behalf , this two other guys actually paid their own plane ticket to fly down and be in court with me and also tell their story on how they got their money stolen by MARK HUELSKAMP , and thats only in the last 4 years , imagine the ones that we dont know about during the last 4 years and before then. very sad situation .like i said most guys behind the keyboard dont care and are just putting their opinion on here.BUT some do care and those that do care should pressure racingjunk in throwing this guy out of the site. BY THE WAY HAS ANYBODY WONDERED WHY SMOKIN72 HASNT REPLIED TO ANY OF THIS THREADS TO DEFFEND HIMSELF .HHMMM , doesnt take a lawyer to figure that out...lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh and by the way this person behind the keyboard, me , did looked at MARK HUELSKAMP and looked at him in the eye and told him what he thought of him , in court , but i did do that, but the thing is he wouldnt look at me in the eye...right MARK ??? , you little coward .. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 01-18-2012, 09:55 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Thats better, now anyone that is on the RJ site that is smart enough to come to the forum hopefully will pick up on Marks evil ways because there is a ton of post about him going back a couple of years and at least one of them floats to the top on a monthly basis. But not everyone on RJ comes to the forum, its obvious since there is 2.7 million buyers and sellers on RJ and only 30,000 registered users on the forum. I can not count how many times some one has come over to the forum to complain about a seller and we pull up previous posts about that specific seller. Everyone on here knows who Mark is, we all know he is bad person. PJ does not come over here a whole lot and he took the time to reply to your post. At least give him credit for giving you a straight up honest answer. He didnt side step or tell you any BS.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-18-2012, 11:33 AM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by harbone66

Priceless... LOL LMAO.....
Old 01-18-2012, 11:49 AM
rosameelpito
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default mark huelskamp

thanks, and by the way i didnt start this thread , iem just putting my experience with this scumbag MARK HUELSKAMP. BADINTENSIONS , is the one who just got ripped off, my experience with this scumbag was about 3 years ago....and by the way , i think PJ should be more involved with his own website, he should be on this forum more often , so the fact that he was gracious enough to come and answer my ad was good, but that is to be more than expected if you own or part own this website , IT IS YOUR RESPONSABILITY PJ , TO LOOK AT ALL THIS SHIT THATS GOING ON .. so thanks for the reply but it is your job to do it ... iem a paying member , and this is not your LITTLE FREEE WEBSITE anymore this is a huge business with lots of revenue...AND BY THE WAY I LOVE '' CAPS LOCK ON'' LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: --GOOD LUCK TO YOU ''BADINTENSIONS '' ON GETTING EVEN OR WHAT EVER WITH MARK HUELSKAMP..
Old 01-18-2012, 12:06 PM
rosameelpito
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default MARK HUELSKAMP

IN CASE SOMEBODY WANTS TO LOOK IT UP MY CASE WAS # 0811-CV06643 ON 11TH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT , STATE OF MISSOURI--- IT WAS IN ST CHARLES OR O FALLON MISSOURI, CANT REMEMBER , BUT SOMEBODY SHOULD BE ABLE TO LOOK UP MY CASE AGAINST MARK HUELSKAMP, AND MAYBE POST IT ON HERE , IM NOT SAVVY ENOUGH WITH THE COMPUTER TO DO THAT ,,THANKS
Old 01-18-2012, 12:47 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66

LMAO, This is just too cool :!: :!: :!:

Mark
Old 01-20-2012, 09:14 AM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Badintensions
You obviously can't read very well. Go back up to the 4th post above this one. The top says smokin72 to badintensions. Which means he wrote to me. He replied to the ad I ran about him. He clearly states his address is o'fallon not Maryland heights,mo which is where smokin72 ads say he's from . And if you read all of it, it's the conversation we had across racing junk. If you can't tell by that conversation smokin72 is the same person I bought the tranny from then you should quit reading and posting replies about this. If this page would allow me to draw you a picture so you could maybe understand I would. Oh yeah nowhere in that conversation did he say i'm not mark Huelskamp which is what the ad says maybe it's just to damn obvious for some people.
Like I said earlier, you know who it is, but he does not say his NAME is what you say it is. A screen name can be anybody...
Old 02-18-2013, 05:22 PM
ss427nova
CRAFTSMAN

I can't believe you asshats that are covering for this prick. Maybe you are accomplices?
Old 02-18-2013, 08:04 PM
ymiracing
APPRENTICE

It seems like a little commen sense would tell RJ that maybe everything posted about MARK HUELSKAMP is TRUE. But then maybe his Huge Honor payments keep them in business... Wait what am i saying Mark has no HONOR...........