emails and businesses ad2388296

Old 01-12-2012, 07:42 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Damn , just when the entertainment gets good , yall go and run off the main actor
sorry to disappoint you all but there will never E V E R be another little hot rod... :cry:
Old 01-12-2012, 10:05 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by maniac
Damn , just when the entertainment gets good , yall go and run off the main actor
sorry to disappoint you all but there will never E V E R be another little hot rod... :cry:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 01-12-2012, 12:32 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by maniac
You are right. He set the bar pretty high, but he is the one all the top scammers will be compared too. lol
Old 01-12-2012, 03:37 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by zipper06
Originally Posted by tmasitto
WOW, I have been off here for a least 9 mo. And nothing has changed.
Hi Guys had some open heart and my Dad passed. What a year. I posted my car just to see what would happen and Mopar68 saw it. Got me to look over here. I feel super !!!! The Doc said I almost died. A lot of thing just don't seem that inportant any more...( Like Fighting ) Hope all is good with you guys.
Sorry to hear about your Dad, but you'll be o'k my friend mopar68/Mark can relate, he had a heart attack in 2009, my friend Jimmy Smith on here had a heart attack in early 2009, while in ER on a monitor, then 4 by pass, he didn't race the rest of the yr. but came back with the best yr he ever had in 2010, i had heart surgey in June 2008, no heart attack, just chest pains, caught it early, in Nov. i went for all the test blood workup, stress test, etc. so i could re-up my 7.50 NHRA lic which is now due and the Dr. has to fill out the paper work for NHRA. I'm not worried at all, and i'm a 3 weeks away from 73 yrs. old. The hard part is that i have to borrow a car to pass the test, because i don't have anything together that's fast enough.
I don't get into pissing contest either, because i don't have a dog in this fight, i only posted on this thread because of what happened too you, good luck in 2012 and go racing PLEASE.

Zip.
Goomba good to hear ya Doing Good...And Zip your tougher then Steel you will out live us All !...lol 8)

and your right Zip neither of us had a Dog in this fight this Guy pulled me in from left field..then starts calling out every Stranger on the INTERNET to meet him for a Fight...REAL SMART GUY......

I have a good idea why you guys haven't seen him around..and it ain't because he left it alone I assure you.

Seriously these call outs and personal threats could not continue on..if it wasn't for that I would have not cared..but this was Just plain Stupid and Un-called for...And Dangerous considering this day and time.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 01-12-2012, 03:58 PM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Thanks Bjuice... I have a question may be a dumb one. Rabbit why do you run small tires on that truck? I don't think I saw that before. Im sure there is a reason I just don't know it.
Old 01-12-2012, 04:30 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by tmasitto
Thanks Bjuice... I have a question may be a dumb one. Rabbit why do you run small tires on that truck? I don't think I saw that before. Im sure there is a reason I just don't know it.
Small tires on the front are lite. They only weight 27lbs (ea) with rim and the adapter as compared to the rear which are 115lbs. (ea)

I've even thought about putting a set of front runners on it.
I could cut a v tread in some small front runners and get them down to 8lbs per tire and + the rim of course. Problem with that is I'm having to add a little weight to the front to keep it from hitting the wheelie bar so hard.

Per the rules trucks have to be 4 wheel drive, even though there not on the ground. I know what your thinking. LOL!

Thanks BJ for cleaning up the thread.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:06 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

JUST AN AWESOME PICTURE 8)
Old 01-12-2012, 05:09 PM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Thanks Rabbit. It is a sweet truck.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:35 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Not so bad today though.
Trucks in my shop and the motor is in Texas.
I think I cried myself to sleep the first 4 nights the motor was gone. :cry:

Old 01-12-2012, 05:58 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

LOOKS LIKE THE DOG MISSES THE MOTOR TOO. :cry:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -