JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by fast75vega
SAME ONE
Old 05-16-2011, 06:14 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Tom Jones AKA tomsrod is a scammer

Originally Posted by reddnova
Tom Jones the bait and switch case was filed and they assured me they would check you out and be watching you and decide when to act. I bet you would love to have the case no. wouldn't you.

They will be coming for you. Just keep scamming!
If its true then post up the case number, until then your just blowing hot air...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 05-16-2011, 11:30 AM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

I agree post it.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:15 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

BB Chevy is on here too. He is a scammer in hiding right in the middle of scam busters. Let's see how did his story go . "He buys or trades for stuff then later calles them up disgruntled and wants some of his money back cause he got a bad deal. He tried it with me even after telling me the story. LOL!
BBChevy has been here a long time. I have been here 5+ years & he has has been here longer than me. I would be careful about throwing around accusations like this. It could REALLY BE that you sold him junk & he took the time to complain. Furthermore, the name reddnova does not exactly bring up real positive memories. BBChevy is a good guy.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:22 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
BB Chevy is on here too. He is a scammer in hiding right in the middle of scam busters. Let's see how did his story go . "He buys or trades for stuff then later calles them up disgruntled and wants some of his money back cause he got a bad deal. He tried it with me even after telling me the story. LOL!
BBChevy has been here a long time. I have been here 5+ years & he has has been here longer than me. I would be careful about throwing around accusations like this. It could REALLY BE that you sold him junk & he took the time to complain. Furthermore, the name reddnova does not exactly bring up real positive memories. BBChevy is a good guy.
X2
Old 05-16-2011, 03:47 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default BART

I have Seen the Post that the OLD ASSHOLE put Up,its NOT worth the Time to respond.I Did Get a GOOD F CKIN from OLD Bart.But,sometimes that Happens to the Best!!
He Lives in His OWN little WORLD!And It a Good thing He has the Money to BUY ALOT of Dirt,cause I'm SURE that there NO 1 or 10 that WANT to Live ANYWHERE Close to the ASSHOLE!
Hes got a Great Place,its in the End of a Mountain,on a DEAD-End Road!
Not Sure about a women?BUT,I WANTED to Bring the Poor Dog Home with me,I Love them Heelers and could see in the Dogs Eyes what goes down arond there..........................!
Later
G 8)
Old 05-17-2011, 12:16 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Just in case those of you haven't read the SCAMMER complaint I filed on here againt Tom Jones aka tomsrod aka pete 77, Tom acting as an attorney and now Tom has changed his username to dthotrods and says he lives in Ashland Ky when he really lives in Greenup Ky.

I traded a super nice 66 Chevy post car rolling to Tom for a Massey Ferguson tractor and here is his ad. no. 2066300 and this is a good looking tractor that he stole the pic of from a dealer in NY and presented as his own. Ad 2083782 is the tractor he posted a picture of to cover his tracks and the one he delivered to me in the middle of the night in a rain storm. BAIT AND SWITCH, AND INTERNET FRAUD. This tractor ended up being 2 years older than the one he had advertised and had a busted 4 wheel drive transmission. I did not realize until the next morning that the 4 wheel drive transmission was busted when I tested the tractor. I took the tractor to 2 different tractor dealers and had it checked out. Tom hedged on taking any responsibility for the broken tractor when I called him about it. It ended up costing me $1600 plus 2 towing trips to the dealer to get the tractor repaired. When I showed the 2 tractor pictures to the dealers they said there was at least $5000 difference in the value not counting the repair. I figure Tom got me for around $8000. I did file a claim with the FBI branch handling internet fraud and am still waiting to hear what they are going to do about Scamming Tom Jones. This is my business and I will not post any case or complaint no's.

Those of you who have jumped on here and started running your mouth about something you don't know anything about are supporting a scammer. Go read my complaint and see what Tom got caught up in by the scam busters on here.

I am done with Tom. I paid for the junk he brought me and I will not get in a pissing contest with the scumbag of the earth. He thinks he can bash me on here with NO GROUNDS and it will work for him. It won't!
If he gets away with what he did then our system has failed but I have filed the complaint and reported it on here to you and to them. Anyone who trades with Tom is on his on and he will get you!

I AM DONE!
Old 05-17-2011, 12:22 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

I see I made a typing mistake. Tom Jones also pretends to be a practicing attorney pete67 not pete77. So you may have to deal with Tom's attorney if you disagree with Tom Jones, tomsrod or dthotrods. LOL!
Old 05-17-2011, 12:38 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Just in case those of you haven't read the SCAMMER complaint I filed on here againt Tom Jones aka tomsrod aka pete 77, Tom acting as an attorney and now Tom has changed his username to dthotrods and says he lives in Ashland Ky when he really lives in Greenup Ky.

I traded a super nice 66 Chevy post car rolling to Tom for a Massey Ferguson tractor and here is his ad. no. 2066300 and this is a good looking tractor that he stole the pic of from a dealer in NY and presented as his own. Ad 2083782 is the tractor he posted a picture of to cover his tracks and the one he delivered to me in the middle of the night in a rain storm. BAIT AND SWITCH, AND INTERNET FRAUD. This tractor ended up being 2 years older than the one he had advertised and had a busted 4 wheel drive transmission. I did not realize until the next morning that the 4 wheel drive transmission was busted when I tested the tractor. I took the tractor to 2 different tractor dealers and had it checked out. Tom hedged on taking any responsibility for the broken tractor when I called him about it. It ended up costing me $1600 plus 2 towing trips to the dealer to get the tractor repaired. When I showed the 2 tractor pictures to the dealers they said there was at least $5000 difference in the value not counting the repair. I figure Tom got me for around $8000. I did file a claim with the FBI branch handling internet fraud and am still waiting to hear what they are going to do about Scamming Tom Jones. This is my business and I will not post any case or complaint no's.

Those of you who have jumped on here and started running your mouth about something you don't know anything about are supporting a scammer. Go read my complaint and see what Tom got caught up in by the scam busters on here.

I am done with Tom. I paid for the junk he brought me and I will not get in a pissing contest with the scumbag of the earth. He thinks he can bash me on here with NO GROUNDS and it will work for him. It won't!
If he gets away with what he did then our system has failed but I have filed the complaint and reported it on here to you and to them. Anyone who trades with Tom is on his on and he will get you!

I AM DONE!

you say " This is my business and I will not post any case or complaint no's." but if its just your business then why keep bringing it up on here? I think you are just beating a dead horse and until you post up that case number ( I am betting there is'nt one ) all you are doing is blowing hot air!

Old 05-17-2011, 12:42 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: BART

Originally Posted by bbchevy
I have Seen the Post that the OLD ah put Up,its NOT worth the Time to respond.I Did Get a GOOD F CKIN from OLD Bart.But,sometimes that Happens to the Best!!
He Lives in His OWN little WORLD!And It a Good thing He has the Money to BUY ALOT of Dirt,cause I'm SURE that there NO 1 or 10 that WANT to Live ANYWHERE Close to the ah!
Hes got a Great Place,its in the End of a Mountain,on a DEAD-End Road!
Not Sure about a women?BUT,I WANTED to Bring the Poor Dog Home with me,I Love them Heelers and could see in the Dogs Eyes what goes down arond there..........................!
Later
G 8)
did you hear any banjo's playing in the background :?: :shock:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -