I need to talk to you guys!

Old 12-19-2008, 03:08 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

I believe everyone gets what they have coming to them. Whether it be today or down the road, you will end up somewhere and have the opportunity to even the score. Good luck to you.
Old 12-19-2008, 05:48 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

Aint this a bitch! We've or I should say mikes known them 2-3 yrs, I moved down here a little over a yr. ago,and know them that long ! We've got their address and ph#'s,and have done work for them before. This kid was convinced we were screwing him but mike had a contract with him to do this car so you think ok. We had problems with him from the start,He was constantly tring to get us to do more and more and thats fine but would never even descuss more money... AS it is we painted it twice.and took the hrs for painting it off the bill and that was $1900 ... Then he wants all the chrome rechromed and that was extra,and was told what the cost would be.WE boxed up the chrome and took it to Charlotte and picked it up for him because he didnt want any part of it OK but you must pay for that!!! .And if we couldnt find a part that needed to be replaced,(old car and things like some chrome trim or whatever needed to be replaced) He'd say well your the body guys just find it . I cant tell you how much time we sent on the internet tring to find things he needed!!! NEVER WANTED TO TALK ABOUT MORE MONEY. and then it gets to the point where you need it to finish it .DAM!!! Then its one little thing after the next... He gets in a wreck and cant pick up the car,and others. We threathen to do the mechanics lend(sp) and that finally got him to pay,or steal...All we ended up with yesterday was $600 that he didnt snatch up......AND THE WORST PART WAS I HAD LEFT THE SHOP AT 2;30 AND THEY DID THIS AT 4;00pm. WES was there and pulled out his 9mm pistol and tried to shoot the tires out but missed we guess .... guns......i dont know im very frustrated.... we"ll get paid for this and they'll get arrested,we know these crooks like I said but.......oh well.... sorry for the book please be pateint with me...never been thru this kind of a thing over a simple thing like painting a car!!!!!!!!!!!! DR. and thanks for all your help and patientice(sp) .David.
Old 12-19-2008, 06:34 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

mmmm mmmm.. :?

I Know if it were me in your shoes. I would see them in jail for strong arm robbery AND take their car and sell for the balance owed under the mechanics lien Law.. :twisted:

then i still might lay a Civil suit on them of some kind ..i'm sure there is something they damaged in your SHOP :!:

In jail facing 15 years with having to get a lawyer to represent you for thousands of dollars AND your car is still sold and still may get jail time.........yeahhh that would sting pretty good with stiff lesson to be learned.

But now that is just me..i am sure you will make the best call for you David.

Good Luck

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 12-19-2008, 06:53 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

They've got so many charges against them its silly!!!! The one you mentioned,PLUS......They tore up the office ,mike and the thief!!LOL..DR.Thanks,BJ.....
Old 12-19-2008, 07:35 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

you know how it suppose to be-DO THE CRIME YOU SHOULD DO THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE STRONG FEELINGS FOR HELPING YOUNG PEOPLE IN TROUBLE OR FROM BROKEN HOMES-BUT- ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ops: :roll:

GET YOUR MONEY BACK AND MAKE SURE THE GUYS GET PUNISHED FAIRLY BUT FIRMLY
IT COULD HAVE BEEN A DEADLY SCENE AND BE BURYING YOUR PAL TOMORROW-THANK GOD HE DID NOT GET HURT BAD!!
WE WILL PRAY FOR YOUR NERVES AND HIS-TAKE SOME DEEP BREATHS AND MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICES--WE DO CARE 8) 8)

DENNIS
Old 12-19-2008, 10:22 PM
gasalley
CRAFTSMAN

:evil: THIS IS SO VERY WRONG! honest, hard working people should not be treated this way. I hope you find this guy and deal with him like he deserves. JAIL would be a too nice place for him.
sorry to hear this, good luck and God Bless
Old 12-19-2008, 11:36 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

man im truly sorry this happened to you. the way thay pulled that one is low down.they even give punks a bad name!thay sure dont think very far ahead.we dael with some kids i dont trust at all.and they couldnt make it 2ft. out our door alive.there are guns all over our shop. concealed but easy to get to and no qualms about killing a theif. none. shoot them and go eat supper.but thats here. we are glad they tried strongarm instead of armed. your friend could have been alot worse off. with all the dope and fools out there nowdays hes lucky.with a gun there you can make a bad situaition worse.could turn into a gun fight, and the good guy dont always win. could you kill and live with it.want to take a chance on dying? if not leave the guns out of there. lrt the law handle it. if yes well,load up and good luck. you want to go hunting for large game?
Old 12-20-2008, 09:46 AM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

Ive got some guilt for missing it but hey who knew??!! we keep thinking if there were more people there it wouldnt have happened. There is usually more people around ! They must have gotten lucky or planned it ,(WE're sure they did) .Oh well THEY will pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again for all the replies,It means alot to talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DR. PS if anyone ever needs something AT ALL just email me !!!
Old 12-20-2008, 10:33 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

That sucks...I hope they get the book thrown at them.
I knew a guy once who agreed to a trade on some wheels...it was a trade wheels for wheels plus they were to give him some cash to boot. They came to his house...he helped put his wheels on their car ..then they beat the mess out of him and took their money back and BOTH sets of wheels. These were just guys he met while out cruising....so he didn't know their names.

Lots of scumbags out there.
Old 12-20-2008, 09:50 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Anything yet on your money?