food for thought

Old 06-04-2008, 04:42 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

olds48: one last thing, I am a rep for a large Archery company right here where I live. We are proud to say "made in the USA" & if you buy a hunting bow from one of my dealers... the box it is shipped in has a big quote Philipians 4:13, right down the side of the box in big letters. "I can do all things through him that strengthens me" there is hope... there are a few of us still around. Not one part on our bow comes from China. Having said that, everything ELSE I own comes from China!! LOL. No seriously, I have a few things from Malaysia too.
Old 06-04-2008, 06:08 PM
john858
EXPERT BUILDER

i have one thing to say to you politicial wacko's :lol: GOD BLESS EVERYONE OF YOU GUYS.
Old 06-05-2008, 09:52 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Well John858, you do have a good point.... I could just live & forget this stupid spin-doctor show & just enjoy my life... besides voting, what the hell can I do anyways... God has our backs- I guess that is what matters anyways.
Old 06-05-2008, 01:20 PM
john858
EXPERT BUILDER

the people on the hill are crooks ,have always been, and will alway be. i think we've let them get to far ,when a "goverment offical" can come to your home & tell you what you can & can't park in your driveway thats to far gone in my opinion. pray for me guys & i'll pray for you and are country .
& heck i don't even go to church
Old 06-05-2008, 02:20 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

858: I will pray for you... I go here & there to church, but church won't get me to heaven... my acts don't earn a seat there either. I just believe like you, pray like you. Funny thing, my prayers always get answered too... pretty cool.
Old 06-06-2008, 03:58 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
858: church won't get me to heaven... my acts don't earn a seat there either.
That's good preachin'!!