bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Zip,

Glad that you and everyone is okay.

Chris
Old 11-07-2007, 09:10 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

SOUNDED LIKE A WILD RIDE, GLAD EVERYONE IS OK.

HOWS THE RASH ?
Old 11-08-2007, 01:15 AM
ash
MASTER BUILDER

I'm glad to hear that nobody was injured! God watches out for His own!
Old 11-08-2007, 04:00 AM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Happy to hear everyone is alright Zip. That could of turned out alot worst than it did.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:38 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

good job controlling it..maybe all those hairy,short wheel based alcohol injected passes had you a little better prepared...with a some luck from the man above..

also on a short note:..i saw Charles hedden run this past weekend..still running ford stuff..has a mid 80 thunderbird running 5.40's...thought you would want to know since you ran against him in the late 60's early 70's..

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-08-2007, 05:15 AM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks guys,
I don't think i was scared until i saw the little girl in the carseat in the S10, and realised just how bad it could have been. I don't know if i could have lived with myself if that child would have been injured, even though i had no control over the situation.

Hey BJ, Charles Hedden was tough in the 60's and it sounds like he still is. Glad to hear he's still running petal to the metal, we're both pretty old codgers. Maybe i can get over there next yr. and meet up with some of the good old boys.
I just got back from preop for my eye surgery, which is scheduled for Dec.3rd and 17th, then i'll be tough again. I hOPE!!

Zip.
Old 11-08-2007, 03:59 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Glad all is well Zip...another quickie though... Just about 2 hours ago 1000ft. down the road from my house there was a woman ran off in the ditch and jumped over our road...All three were air lifted to Chattanooga..One child is already dead on arrival and do not know about the other child or the woman....I gathered my 4 kids together and told them as they may have gone to school with the child and I gave mine a really big extra hug too...Glad all you had was a dead tire and a few pieces of metal...Life changes every second you live...
Old 11-09-2007, 08:35 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

i tell ya what ..after 5 years with the City PD and the rest of My career with the S.C. State Troopers......i spend more time trying to forget what i saw during those years..i can honeslty say i along with some others in this line of work have suffered some PTSD (Post trama stress disorder)...doesn't matter how much of it you have seen or been around you cannot ever get used to it ..i have brought it home too many times..and still haunts me today...things too horrible to even discuss..

to this very day i can smell a hot car (burn't wiring,boiled over antifreeze) or whatever reason and it brings back a flood of horrible scene's in my mind...
well enough of this.......

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "