aaaaaaaaaaaaa
MASTER BUILDER

Default alwaysconsistent's the man to beat

pinks has had more crap shows then good ones
Old 11-02-2007, 10:17 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by spib
Man , I must have a nothing race car, I run so far in the low 13's, so when I go into the 12's that wont be good, and when I get enough money and motor to go into the 11's I still will be slow and nothing, and if my dream happens and I run in the 10's that woundnt be a real race car. Is this guy a rich spoiled lil bitch or what? thank god most drag racers dont act and think like this guy, there is always one!!!!!!!

you run that slow bcuz you have STREET car not a RACE car... dude i wish i was rich but i worked hard to get my stuff so dont act like i just popped up with a dragster....oh and watch you mouth callin somebody a bitch knowing i could mop da floor with yo stupid a$$...punk ass dude talkin shit over the net.....stay on da porch with dat shit
Old 11-02-2007, 10:20 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
MASTER BUILDER

oh and to put more salt on your wound....im 22 so get even more mad...lmao...lol....i bet that sux to hear...
Old 11-02-2007, 12:37 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

always,

here goes your mouth again and I doubt very much you could hurt Mark if you hit him with a baseball bat.

you come in here and do nothing but talk smack behind your keyboard.
Like I said to you in a pm, grow up, you may be 22 but you act 5.

Not making to many points around here...lol...you would not make it 5 minutes over on the other site
Old 11-02-2007, 01:01 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
MASTER BUILDER

its these whiney babies getn mad at my opinions thinkin im talkn bout there street cars
Old 11-02-2007, 01:31 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

alwaysconsistant i knew you were young long before you let that out of the bag..so you didn't rub much salt on us oldtimers...

i have a drag car and a street car...a street car meaning 3,000 + lbs license tagged and insured, all steel body full frame....

i will bet you that i will take my 3,000 lb STREET car and run you down in your dragster if all your running is 5.20's......

cause i am running not to far from you on all motor...and it would be nothing to put a 300 shot on my 3,000 lbs street car and make your dragster look silly...i would make you look silly without the NOS cause i would tree your young a$$...

watch for yourself

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/b...t=100_0263.flv

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-02-2007, 01:55 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
MASTER BUILDER

ok i know that already....im not tryn to go fast, if i was then i would get a 630 motor or somethin.....bracket racing my boi....hahahahaha you gonna tree me....funny.....talk what ya know old a$$, IF YOU THINK YOU CAN TREE ME THEN BRING YA MONEY AND THEN WE CAN TALK...
Old 11-02-2007, 02:16 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by alwaysconsistent
its these whiney babies getn mad at my opinions thinkin im talkn bout there street cars

Well if you knew anything about anything you would know how to express an opinion without making enemies.

I am starting to doubt you even have a dragster, your making all this up and at 22 your still wet behind the ears and may still be wanting to nurse.

Maturity comes with age as does wisdom.

You have cut down 3 people that I would never want on my badside.
Anyone of them could snap you like a twig as well as put you in your place (on a trailer) at any drag strip at anytime.

Come back in 20 years
Old 11-02-2007, 02:24 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Ok
alwaysconsistant
We at RJ will not tolerate the belitting of others here,I have had several reports now about it.

If it continues,there will be penaltys,do you understand?So my advise to you would be to quit now while you are ahead.

So lets drop it and move on to other constructive posts

Tom
Old 11-02-2007, 02:54 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by alwaysconsistent
Originally Posted by spib
Man , I must have a nothing race car, I run so far in the low 13's, so when I go into the 12's that wont be good, and when I get enough money and motor to go into the 11's I still will be slow and nothing, and if my dream happens and I run in the 10's that woundnt be a real race car. Is this guy a rich spoiled lil bitch or what? thank god most drag racers dont act and think like this guy, there is always one!!!!!!!

you run that slow bcuz you have STREET car not a RACE car... dude i wish i was rich but i worked hard to get my stuff so dont act like i just popped up with a dragster....oh and watch you mouth callin somebody a bitch knowing i could mop da floor with yo stupid a$$...punk a$$ dude talkin $h!t over the net.....stay on da porch with dat $h!t

This is your last and final warning,grow up.No more warnings next time you won't even beable to see the forum.Do you understand?

I got better things to do than baby sit kids

Tom

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -