View Poll Results: IS THIS RIGHT?
I THINK RJ IS RIGHT
71.43%
I THINK THIS IS NOT RIGHT!!!!!
28.57%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

KICKED OFF OF RJ FOR BUYING,SELLING AND TRADING TOO MUCH!!!!

Old 10-25-2007, 07:33 PM
trose
APPRENTICE

Default end this account to

do us all a favor and end this account to. i have introduced alot of people to this site and i have had fun while it lasted. the used car salesmen joke is a laugh. i work on the road doing wireless telecom and used this site to keep up with friends and a small hobby. trading is a fun way to meet other people and make friends. i have made quit a few and even let RJ use my car as a promotional item. its all fun and i have had my 15 seconds of fame on tv. thanks to you all and hope these issues get resolved.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:36 PM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Default KICKED OFF

Originally Posted by fastbowtie
Ive Been on this site for A very long time My Member # is 1099 There are very few active members that have been on R/J as long as I have .Yes I have sold cars and parts on here I have also traded more cars than I have sold But I still made an honor payment even for the cars I traded .
Because if it was not for Racing Junk creating an avenue for me I would not have been able to .I pay my membership yearly That entitles me to more ads & more pics + A few other extras that A non member would get .I pay an honor payment when I trade becaues its the Honest thing to do I made honor payments to Racing Junk even before they had A member rating .
Mines 62 Whats yours on any of your names you have used :?:
I think I will check tomorrow Just because they disabled your old accounts doesnt mean that there are no records .
I am not A administrator nor am I a moderator I do not work for Racing Junk .Im just A member .
You claim that you never posted multiple cars until now I know that personally to be incorrect .
You have tried to trade with me long before you were thrown off the first time and the ads I looked at had multiple vehicles in them then So nothing has changed .
You condem Racing Junk for throwing off your friends for sticking up for you . I remember the ads . They were not removed for that reason .
The reason they were removed was because You were using their RJ name placing your ads & phone number in them Racing Junk is not that Dumb . I know Trose & I like him and would consider him A friend .
So its A shame that that happened to him .Im not on here to throw you under the buss Im mearly stating what I have observed and throwing my two cents in .

I have A question for Ya
Are all the cars ya got forsale or trade in your name :?: :?:
Because if not isnt that considered Flipping :?:

I have seen your most recent ads before you were removed and they truly looked like dealer ads due to soo many rides forsale .

Im sorry if this offends you in any way Its just my 2 cents
YES 90% OF WHAT I TRADE IS IN MY NAME.I PAY TAXES ON EACH ONE OF THEM WHEN I PUT THEM IN MY NAME.
P.S. TOO BAD YOU FEEL THIS WAY,WE COULD HAVE PROBABLY DONE SOME TRADING.
THANK YOU,
DAVID
Old 10-25-2007, 07:38 PM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Default KICKED OFF

Originally Posted by margaritaman
Have you ever sold a car outside of RJ that you had traded for prior on RJ?
YES,I HAVE.AND I MADE MONEY.
THANK YOU,DAVID
Old 10-25-2007, 07:41 PM
gdmii
MASTER BUILDER

Default Re: KICKED OFF

Originally Posted by GRAHAMCLASSIC69
THANK YOU,DAVID
So it's all about the money with you too, huh? Imagine that!!
Old 10-25-2007, 07:44 PM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
Originally Posted by gdmii
I'm not sure where you're coming up with the idea that this is a trading site only. Some guys trade but most guys sell or buy. Any place you would go to advertise your 15-20 cars would charge you a heck of a lot more than $150 per month for full featured color ads with pics.

George
THAT SHOULD BE STATED IN THE SIGN ON FORMS WHEN YOU ARE SIGNING ON TO RACINGJUNK.
THAT IS THE REASON WE ARE ALL HERE RIGHT NOW ISNT IT?
ONE QUICK QUESTION,I SEE YOU HAVE A LOT OF TIME ON YOUR HANDS PLAYING GOD ON RACINGJUNK SO I GUESS THIS IS YOUR PAYING JOB HUH?

TOM,WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?BUY AND SELL CARS ON RJ I GUESS SINCE YOU ARE ON HERE ALL THE TIME!!!!! AND YOU WANT TO GRIPE ABOUT LITTLE OLD ME!!!!
THANKS AGAIN,DAVID
I am jobless And I don't work for RJ I am a volunteer,so that makes me neutral

I do have an opinion tho and your a DEALER,a wheeler dealer infact,a fast talking one too :P
Your pretty smooth David,I like your style
I TELL YOU WHAT,I WILL PAY THE DEALER FEES RIGHT NOW AND TRY IT OUT JUST TO STOP ALL THE HASSLE BUT WATCH MY ACCOUNT AND SEE IF I MAKE ENOUGH MONEY TO KEEP PAYING THE EXTRA FEES.IF I DONT MAKE MONEY,I WILL JUST BE FORCED TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP.
HOW ABOUT THAT ONE,LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN TAKE MY MONEY AND START BACK MY OLD ACCOUNT(GRAHAMCLASSIC69)AS THIS IS THE NAME I USE ON ALL OTHER SITES AND I AM WELL KNOWN BY IT.
LET ME KNOW IF THIS WILL WORK!!!!
THANK YOU,DAVID
Old 10-25-2007, 07:47 PM
margaritaman
JUNIOR BUILDER

THANK YOU,DAVID
Enough said.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:51 PM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Originally Posted by gdmii
THANK YOU,DAVID
So it's all about the money with you too, huh? Imagine that!!
SURE IT IS BUT I DONT TELL YOU 1 PRICE AND THEN CHANGE THE PRICE ON YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF A DEAL!!!!!!!! IF I GIVE YOU A PRICE ON SOMETHING THEN THAT IS THE PRICE,IT WILL NOT CHANGE!!!!! AINT THAT KIND DOUBLE DEALIN?
THANK YOU,DAVID
Old 10-25-2007, 07:53 PM
gdmii
MASTER BUILDER

So are you trading or selling?? Wait a minute...I'm trying to stop my head from spinning...
Old 10-25-2007, 07:54 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

HUUUUUUUHHHHH!!!---PLEASE THE WHOLE ROOM IS SPINNING!!!!!
Old 10-25-2007, 07:56 PM
fastbowtie
MASTER BUILDER

Dennis Please put your glasses back on before you fall down

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -