7 yr olds questions

Old 08-24-2007, 03:40 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

Default 7 yr olds questions

my 7 yr old has been asking a lot of questions and he is stuck on when I am 16, Dad when I am 16 can I smoke the tires in the carport, Dad when I am 16 do I get the other blazer, I have a bone stock 87 2wd!!!! dad is that motor going into my blazer. when I am 16 do I get that computor I have 3 kids and my youngest is at such a fun age, 7yrs old when it is all good, unless you lose that pro mod matchbox, then life is terible, son did you look in the bathroom, thanks dad!!!!!! he found it!!!! :lol:
Old 08-24-2007, 04:28 PM
jbsjunk
EXPERT BUILDER

Priceless. My buddys 5year old is the same way. 8)
Old 08-24-2007, 04:33 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 08-24-2007, 10:44 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

My youngest daughter is 8 now and she asks me all the time when she gets 16 if she can drive my 69 camaro dragcar I have parked in the garage, and I'm thinking Hmmmmmmm.... maybe I'll have it done by then.
Old 08-25-2007, 02:18 AM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: 7 yr olds questions

Originally Posted by spib
my 7 yr old has been asking a lot of questions and he is stuck on when I am 16, Dad when I am 16 can I smoke the tires in the carport, Dad when I am 16 do I get the other blazer, I have a bone stock 87 2wd!!!! dad is that motor going into my blazer. when I am 16 do I get that computor I have 3 kids and my youngest is at such a fun age, 7yrs old when it is all good, unless you lose that pro mod matchbox, then life is terible, son did you look in the bathroom, thanks dad!!!!!! he found it!!!! :lol:
He should be asking DADDY!!! when you gonna get me a JR, dragster, i'll be 8 next yr. and i can race then Go on chicken let him read this response. :lol:

Zip.
Old 08-25-2007, 05:51 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: 7 yr olds questions

Originally Posted by zipper06
Originally Posted by spib
He should be asking DADDY!!! when you gonna get me a JR, dragster, i'll be 8 next yr. and i can race then Go on chicken let him read this response. :lol:

Zip.

LOL...Now youv'e done it Zip :P
Old 08-25-2007, 06:36 AM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

yes zip I was thinking that, there is room in the tag for that and a small 4 wheeler for the wife , that trailer would be loaded down then!!!!!
Old 08-25-2007, 02:03 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

I can tell you Mark, there's lot's of them around No. Miss. (40 or 50 of them) where i race most, and the last time we were at Holly Springs we parked next to one family with a 9 yr. boy and a 7 yr. old girl. The 9 yr. old was racing and his little sister was cleaning,cleaning, cleaning on the dragster. Thru coversation with the adults they told me she was going to be 8 in 3 wks, and the promise was (when she could drive)who every got the best reaction in time trials would run the car, in the race. Those kids were just a bundle of happiness, during the 5 hrs, we were parked there together. They acted more like adults than some adults that i know.
If i had little one's i'd definately get them started, i think it's one of the best learning progs. in the whole of drag racing and it definatly teachs them resposibility and respect.

Zip.
Old 08-26-2007, 06:55 AM
ricksgarage
SHOW GUEST

Hey guys, I remember those days,now its ....dad can you pay the note this month on the buisness loan its been slow this month.
Old 08-30-2007, 08:17 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

I better get him a jr dragster, look at him , he thinks this blazer is his LOL[img]

[/img]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -