i don't get it?

Old 08-27-2008, 04:17 AM
mac75
SHOW GUEST

Default i don't get it?

If you put a vehicle up for sale , shouldn't you at least call back interested parties? I have tried calling three different people re: cars that are posted , and have not gotten a call back! Maybe these people are on vacation or an emergancy has occurred , but i have left at least 6-8 messages and not once has a return call been recieved!If these people have sold there cars, please let someone know its been sold, or are they scamming racing junk so they don't have to pay for the space provided...I just don't get it.
Old 08-27-2008, 04:54 AM
performanceengin
JUNIOR BUILDER

i have gotten the same response from sellers. no return calls and no replys to messages. can not figure people out. do they want to sell or not??
Old 08-29-2008, 01:47 PM
TS1955
DYNO OPERATOR

I agree 100%. Even if an offer is made that is not agreeable, at least let
the party know. That's what I do.
Old 08-29-2008, 02:11 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

I wish I could understand that as well. I have a couple of cars I like out there, cannot get a reply from the seller!! I will return any and all replies to my ads, I guess because I want to sell!! I wonder how many folks put their car up for sale just to get "someone" off their back? I have actually done that, priced them wayyyyy high so nobody would call. Who knows why they don't call back, all I know is one phone call and one email, after that my interest has faded to "no sale". :roll:
Old 08-29-2008, 04:47 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:x :x Because they really don't want to sell them, just see how many people would be interested in it :!: :!: