ad 2071665/2071654 old ad # 2046868

Old 12-16-2010, 02:27 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

dude that started tread posted an ad in classified to the same bs
Old 12-16-2010, 04:14 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I clicked the magic box at the bottom of the ad, sent it through as "misuse of site", it will get yanked shortly :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-16-2010, 04:21 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
dude that started tread posted an ad in classified to the same bs
how do you search for ads by user name?
Old 12-16-2010, 04:47 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

was on late last night and it came up under most recent but not same user name as here
Old 12-16-2010, 04:52 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

buyer beware of AD # 2071665 & 2071654
OLD AD # 2046868 8 SEC STREETCAR
Ad #2071817 Posted:2010-12-15 20:22:41
This ad expires in 82 days.

if anyone interested in this car please ask this guy why he had it listed as a 8 second streetcar with out time slips to prove it.......he also says in his ad that its a show quality paint job which is bs because i saw the car in person and willto bring to youre attention what to ask for pics of (1)frt bumper cover where it meets the fender on both sides....looks like he took dry walls screws to try and hold it together some what and its just hanging (2)drivers side pillar post has a huge scratch/dent with all the paint missing there like mid-way up the pillar post(3)none of the body lines match up correctly so thers gaps everywhere like where the fenders meet the windsheild(4) there is no interior in the car at all which he told me he didnt have pics and i know why now(5)car is completely gutted out(6)car has a cage in it but no cert. on it but he claims the car is in the 8s but will show you time slips in the 9s so what track allowed he to make theses pass(7) have him show you PICS of the exhaust on the car it a joke...(8) the meth injection isnt completely installed so ask him where the 3 injectors are installed and take a pic to show you(9) he told me the car only had a few passes on it but the tires are completely bald....i could go on & ON about it...what a disappointment...

Seller Phone Number: 6315597350
This item is USED
Trades NOT ACCEPTED
Item Location: CENTER MORICHES, NY Get Directions To This City

This ad expires in 82 days.
Old 12-16-2010, 07:45 PM
600hpsvt
APPRENTICE

Gosh I cant keep up anymore on the stories changing once again, first its TOO much of a race car and not enough street car, then its not, then its junk, and then its not. Seeing a trend here. LOL....
And you have been stating that your car is showroom, but what about the big scratches on the front bumper?? Never seen a showroom car with those. We could unfold the story more if you wish? Im not like that. These are cars, you and I had a gentlemans handshake, you cowarded out after I sent you 10 pictures of the car, time slips, and a video, and now have changed your story 4 times as to why you didnt make the trade. THANK GOODNESS looking back you made the choice, but to make up more lies is plain wrong and unfair. I should have known when I got the wrong ad number and things didnt stack up from the very beginning what kind of person I was dealing with[/img]
Old 12-16-2010, 09:48 PM
chrisrht
APPRENTICE

hey enjoy youre car because i am.......my car is back in the garage under the cover and im happy...im sorry youre not..good luck sell it wish you the best...no need to going on..just a deal that didnt workout
Old 12-17-2010, 04:36 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by faison1
hey enjoy youre car because i am.......my car is back in the garage under the cover and im happy...im sorry youre not..good luck sell it wish you the best...no need to going on..just a deal that didnt workout
A M E N
Old 12-17-2010, 04:41 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by maniac
A M E N
and pass the gravy...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-17-2010, 06:17 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

You interested in trading for an Amigo with a 350 Corvette motor in it/ It's cool and RARE too!

Just kidding. Joke from a long time ago, but if you're intersted I'll try to make it happen!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -