don davis race cars in el paso texas

Old 06-17-2010, 06:32 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

dallen,
Where did you hear this stuff from? That is a harsh thing to say w/o some sort of proof. I think you put yourself in a position that you should tell us what makes you put someting like this out in ANY public forum. If he screwed someone, we should know who it was, lots of folks here that could help in making it right! In fact dallen, I challenge you to find ANY dirt on shady business practices with this company. They look legit, and I will say appear to have some serious know how.
Any chance you could be a disgruntled employee/customer?
Just saying it how I'm thinking it!
Old 06-17-2010, 10:59 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Dallen,

1. You posted with little no info. What happened exactly???
2. You said that "had heard" the owner is "bilking" & not starting on cars...COMPLETE HEARSAY!!! I heard that Obama promotes "Hope" too... I have zero proof of that.
3. You come back here & say get a life... with that attitude, see how far you get anywhere.
4. Last: It was turned into a joke because your post is a JOKE. You want so info, get some answers, respect, etc... give us an intelligent account of why you bring this concern to the table... with facts & so on...

Otherwise, BILK-OFF.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:10 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Not only that but you posted the same thing twice?!?!? hence my "echo" remark! I have a life, sounds like all you want to do is gossip :!:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 06-17-2010, 12:30 PM
dallen76
SHOW GUEST

mispelled first post did not know how to delete sorry.my name is dwight allen from waco texas.have run super gas for years now my daughter 22 and my son 27 run super gas & super comp in div4.a friend crashed his davis car last year in baytown.he liked the car so well he ordered a new one from davis (new owner) sent well over $20000.oo and then started geting the run around.ended up picking up very little of a car and taking it to tommy phillips at tnt race cars to finish.jim hughes of hughes trans.had some of the same problems.my daughter wants a davis car that is why i posted to see if any one else was seeing problems with them.never posted before sorry for misunderstanding
Old 06-17-2010, 12:37 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

welcome to the forum Dwight . thanks for coming back on and clearing things up . at first seemed like someone just goofing around . we get alot of that...mayby now if anyone has any info they will share it with you,,,,if I was going to get a car built , I think I would pay the shop a visit and talk to some of their recent customers , if they won't give you their names , then run , any good shop will be happy to,,Paul
Old 06-17-2010, 01:03 PM
dallen76
SHOW GUEST

you are right face to face is the best way .its funny i have read for years on here about bruis glass. i guess i am lucky i got all my parts 3 years ago fron troy they ewere fine but i went in person to visit and to pick up.i guess he went to hell after that.pic.of daughters car with bruis glass add#1889189
Old 06-17-2010, 01:27 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Dallen-

Welcome. Sorry, I sounded like a jerk when I posted you. We do get a lot of jokers here who have other motives besides gaining basic info. Your story makes more sense. We have had some chassis-shop complaints on here that are similar. I hope you & your daughter get this all worked out.