think about it

Old 01-17-2009, 01:45 PM
twobad1
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

the constant accusations etc. ive never changed names or anything shady
got nuttin to hide still aint him and still havent gotten an acknowledgment to that fact but i have you to thank for that dont i
oh but i doubt scorp could be wrong
Old 01-17-2009, 01:47 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Mopar

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Billy Billy Billy, you aren't good enough to fool people on here, please growup you have been caught, stop this act like a adult. enough said.
'' just my two cent's worth''
Mopar, a justified reasonable assumption given the following; if you check the BH thread that Brian (Bjuice) vallidated had the following two users posting from the same Static IP; Hotrod6831535 and BBC 598. Both users were documented as Billy Hall, and both had different join dates:

BBC598 10/31/2008
Hotrod6831535 10/21/2005

So its quite reasonable given that members may have two logins kept for a while, that their point of origin can be whatever they choose as well.

So the flippant "get a map" response is just that a flip response to a reasonable assumption. Remembering that an assumption is just a reasonable guess and not a necessarily a fact.

BTW, Twobad1, I can't seem to pull up your Racespace profile-which I was refering to earlier. And while you claimed earlier that a profile was unnecessary,

"im a buyer not a seller no need for profile. made 1 trade in my life,might have even lost?no worries!! good karma"

then later relented and added a location (Annapolis) to your forum profile, why not dive all the way in and create a racespace profile?

Since you changed your mind on your forum profile, whos to say you might not change your mind and go from buyer to seller.

Scorp

Scorp
Old 01-17-2009, 01:59 PM
twobad1
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

ok i give up you can have it whatever you say
to the real bh good luck!!!you didnt have a chance in he## w/these
freaks
because im a guest!!! not a lifer!!!!
and to the rest of you pathetic homos stop telling him how wonderful he is
he could be the guy that sold you that declining retirement account!
Old 01-17-2009, 02:39 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Here's some free advice Twobad1; if your retirement is down about 25% as most are, look at stable value investments, and a bond index. Also if you have the opportunity-check out a russell 2000 index. Expect the recession to last about 2-3 years- this is a deflationary recession, and if it turns around quickly could become an inflationary one.

My present to you

I'd check your profile also.....

If you had one.

Later,

Scorp