Dang it..%^&*&^%$@#@@

Old 10-28-2008, 10:52 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Another classic reaction I am guilty of...

Accidentally bang your head on something..get mad and punch whatever it was you clunked your head on...so now not only do you have a sore head but you also get sore knuckles.

Brilliant. :lol:
Old 10-28-2008, 04:11 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I swear this is true and accurate... my nic-name at work is now "Scooter" this story took place only 3 days after having a Visectomy 2 years ago:

I bought my son a 2 stroke gas scooter that you stand up on (he is 6). My friend bought one for his duagther who is 5. We decided to ride them one night because our kids were a little too young for a scooter yet. It was dark on a fall night. We fired them up at my house & headed out in the neighborhood with no helmets & no lights (I know, I know not good). We rode to main city street that was busy on the side walk going the wrong way... we both saw a cop comming our way with a complete look of disgust through his windshield as he hit the brakes & started to make a 180... we ran!!! (I am 38 & I swear I am more responsible than this, but we just ran). We doubled back into a neighborhood through as series of alleys & through apt. complexes & came out on a street near my house narrowly escaping getting caught. Going home wide open, I was cruzing down a side walk & the kick-stand caught a concrete lawn border (got too close) & I went flying through the air onto the concrete sidewalk & broke BOTH of my arms & one wrist!!! multiple fractures!!! one cast on each arm. Going "#2" was a whole new expierence when it came to wiping. had those casts on for a month & a half!!! I was the worst time ever... I could not drive for awhile too. Most embarrassing/painful event of my lifetime.

You can imagine the CRAP I caught from my wife, my co-workers, family... so now I am "scooter".... I figured you all know me good enough now on this site that I could tell you my story of epic failure to disregard every law & basic responsoibility. Getting caught by the cop would have been WAAAAYYYYY better. Rigsby.
Old 10-28-2008, 06:36 PM
mikeaton
MASTER BUILDER

Default ouch!!!!

well ill chime in on this one.one day while welding up a set of dualls on a customers pick up i felt a "hot" spot on my left arm! well i fliped up my helmet and saw that my shirt was just a blazing away but just in a small spot. so i thought[ thats scarry] ill just fold up my arm to put out the fire due to my right hand was holding the welding end of my mig .needless to say when i fold my left arm up i have matching scars that not only look "cool" but also the line up with each other!!! next time ill just put out the fire with the other hand!!!
Old 10-28-2008, 06:38 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

RIGSBY,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops:

GAWD is that ever funny !! At your expense, naturally ! One of those dumb SH_T moments !!
Old 10-28-2008, 06:52 PM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default fishing was great the trip getting there was intertaining

WE LEAVE FOR OUR ANNUAL LAKE ERIE FISHING TRIP , I USUALLY DRIVE, WAS FOUND TO HAVE A TERRIABLE DISABILITY SO I HAD A BUDDY DRIVE. [ FIRST MISTAKE OF THE TRIP] WELL, WE KNOW OF THIS 'GREAT' MUD HOLE WE CALLED THE SIPPY HOLE..... AND WE CANT WAIT TO GET TO IT!!! WE HAVE ALWAYS RENTED A SUV OR VAN, BOUGHT THE INSURANCE, AND ALWAYS RETURNED IT MUDDY OR DAMAGED. SOOOO THIS TIME MY BUDDY DECEIDED TO USE HIS WIFE'S TRAILBLAZER. [SECOND MISTAKE] TO MAKE IT SHORT,,,,, WE FIRST HEADED FOR THE 'SIPPY HOLE'!!!!!! LAUGHING ALL THE WAY [THIRD MISTAKE ITS JULY NOT CHRISTMAS] PARTLY INTO THE 'SIPPY HOLE' , WAY OFF THE BEATEN PATH, WE ARE STUCK UP TO THE HEADLIGHTS AND WONDERING WHY THE AIR BAGS DID NOT DEPLOY.... [FOURTH MISTAKE] LETS GET PULLED OUT BACKWARDS BUY THIS MONSTERTRUCK. THE MONSTER TRUCK PULLED HARD AND FAST AND THE FRONT BUMPER, GRILL ASSEMBLY, FOG LIGHT HOUSING , AND AC CONDENSOR SEEMED TO WANT TO FOLD IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION WE WAS BEING PULLED>>> PAID 50 BUCKS FOR THIS <<<<< THIS SOCCER MOM'S SUV LOOKED AWESOME FOR A BODY REPAIRMAN!!!!! AND YES, WE DID TAKE PICTURES AS HE INVENTED NEW CUSS WORDS . FISHING WAS GREAT ,WE LIMITED OUT, HAD ALOT TO TELL THE BOAT CAPTAIN , BUT DIDNT GET TO DRIVE AT NIGHT AND HE IS HAS NOT DRIVEN THE SUV SINCE THE REPAIR WERE MADE. WE STILL LOVE THIS TRIP THE BEST, STILL LAUGHING ALL THE WAYY
Old 10-28-2008, 07:38 PM
michael1
MASTER BUILDER

bjuice and Rigsby,
ya'll have to stop.Every time I read this I laugh so much my stomach hurts.That is some great stories.Thanks for the laughs.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:56 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
I swear this is true and accurate... my nic-name at work is now "Scooter" this story took place only 3 days after having a Visectomy 2 years ago:

I bought my son a 2 stroke gas scooter that you stand up on (he is 6). My friend bought one for his duagther who is 5. We decided to ride them one night because our kids were a little too young for a scooter yet. It was dark on a fall night. We fired them up at my house & headed out in the neighborhood with no helmets & no lights (I know, I know not good). We rode to main city street that was busy on the side walk going the wrong way... we both saw a cop comming our way with a complete look of disgust through his windshield as he hit the brakes & started to make a 180... we ran!!! (I am 38 & I swear I am more responsible than this, but we just ran). We doubled back into a neighborhood through as series of alleys & through apt. complexes & came out on a street near my house narrowly escaping getting caught. Going home wide open, I was cruzing down a side walk & the kick-stand caught a concrete lawn border (got too close) & I went flying through the air onto the concrete sidewalk & broke BOTH of my arms & one wrist!!! multiple fractures!!! one cast on each arm. Going "#2" was a whole new expierence when it came to wiping. had those casts on for a month & a half!!! I was the worst time ever... I could not drive for awhile too. Most embarrassing/painful event of my lifetime.

You can imagine the CRAP I caught from my wife, my co-workers, family... so now I am "scooter".... I figured you all know me good enough now on this site that I could tell you my story of epic failure to disregard every law & basic responsoibility. Getting caught by the cop would have been WAAAAYYYYY better. Rigsby.

ops: :lol: 8) ....daaaayyyyymmm scooter chill boy....lmoa...ohh your hit now..you are now KNIGHTED SCOOTER for your new forum name...go ahead and change it....you earned it big boy...lol

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-29-2008, 08:22 AM
shimm
SHOW GUEST

i feel you pain
i was driving a hub and spindle back on a tempo years ago..
missed the old rotor and nailed my finger..my finger lost all feeling in it to the day..

good luck
Old 10-29-2008, 08:52 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

This isn't race car related but probably the most humiliating moment of my life happened when I was a freshman in High school. Our wrestling coach aranged for us to have access to the school swimming pool(indoor pool) for a night at the end of the season...well they had the swim coach there along with a classmate of ours ( female, cheerleader,swimmer, hot,good looking..you get the idea) anyway she was there as a life guard..well we were trying to get her wet when we jumped off the diving board..nobody could do it. She was standing close to the edge of the pool but it was too far for the splash to get her...so I jumped off and then swam over to the edge right next to her and climbed out of the pool and started to head back to the diving board line...I walked two steps past her then turned real quick and did a "canonball" right in front of her so I could splash her...well my aim wasn't so good and I misjudged the distance and the back of my head smashed into the edge of the pool ...knocking me completely unconcious, leaving me floating in the pool with the back of my head cut open. ....she had to jump in the water and rescue me. ops:

So I DID get her wet, but I didn't get to look at her cause they took me to the Emergency room to get stitches. :?

This pool was on the second floor of our High School and sounds echoed pretty bad...well I was told that it made quite a loud boom and echo when I did it. All I remember is jumping and then coming too with her in the water and the coaches pulling me up out of the pool....Oh yeah and all my friends laughing their asses off at me. I heard about that one forever.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:03 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Man Tod, that SUX. I bet if you shave your head, you still have the scar to prove it. Anyways, there are some great stories on this thread... I really had to think long & hard before I told you guys the "Scooter" story, but hell... we all have things happen (just maybe not quite that severe) & it was a BLUNDER I will get crap for the rest of my life... it is funny looking back.

Do you guys really think I should change my RJ handle to Scooter?? It seems appropriate I guess....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -