:evil:
Old 05-26-2008, 02:45 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Still ain't got 'em??
Old 05-27-2008, 04:01 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

NOPE. I ordered em like April 21 or something and they told me 2 weeks...I waited 4 and called em and they said another week to week and a half.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:29 AM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

hey tod74 maybe they ment a metric two week,s. heck i have been waiting to see pic,s of them on your ride.
Old 05-27-2008, 06:23 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Dat sux :?
Old 05-27-2008, 10:49 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Here I was worried about having new wheels and a broken motor...motor is back together and in the car should be fired up tomorrow. The neighbors will be so happy. :lol:
Old 05-30-2008, 06:59 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Centerline is really making me angry now.I called today (2 weeks after they told me another week or so)and they said the 4's will be ready today(2 weeks ago they said they were being boxed up that day but the 14's were not finished yet) but today they had no record of the 14's. :shock: I said well I do you charged me for them...they gave me another number and told me to call their manager who said he would need to talk to his production guy Monday he was gone and that the 4's were ALMOST ready.I said "The other guy said they were done" he said well those are two piece we switched it to one piece billet which is a better wheel...If you want the two piece we can ship the fronts middle of next week. I said your website already said they were one piece billet that's what I paid for, and you told me 2 weeks before I ordered or I would not have bought em if I knew I wouldn't get em before winter. He said "You'll get them you need to understand this is a brand new wheel design we are working out the "bugs" "

My opinion is the "bugs" should be worked out before they advertise and sell them...and now I am wondering if I will get quality wheels or some 1st run garbage.

sorry just belly ach'n. :evil:
Old 06-05-2008, 05:10 AM
john858
EXPERT BUILDER

tod74 did you ever get your wheels? they look cool if you had them. i bought a set of billet specialties and they just run out of front runners but at least they told me the truth.good luck
Old 06-05-2008, 07:15 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by john858
tod74 did you ever get your wheels? they look cool if you had them. i bought a set of billet specialties and they just run out of front runners but at least they told me the truth.good luck
Heck NO!! Not only have I not gotten them, but I have gotten yet another story. It is different every time I call.
Yesterday I was told the fronts were "almost done" ( they were being boxed up supposedly two weeks ago on the day I called)..but now they are just almost finished... and they are now waiting on a program or something to make the 14's... :shock: which will be another week to week and a half...and then at least a week and a half after that to make them. So at best it will be almost July before I see them and if I were to bet I'd say it will be longer than that.

They have told me so many different things it isn't funny. I always wait until after they say they will be done before calling...when they said 2 weeks I called after 3...then when they said another week I waited 2 before I called, so it isn't like I am harrassing them...last Friday I called and the guy said he would go talk to the production guy and call me right back...he even repeated my number back to me. Well he never called and I waited until Yesterday and called him. I have been very polite with them up until yesterday...I left the guy's manager a pretty unfriendly voice mail.....I will never deal with them again after this.

I work in manufacturing so I understand that sometimes you have problems and can't get the customer their parts when promised...but it is the excuses that they keep feeding me and their changing their story constantly that makes me mad.

One thing they did do in a timely manner was take my payment...That was debited from my bank account within 5 minutes of placing the order.
Old 06-05-2008, 05:56 PM
john858
EXPERT BUILDER

thats to bad,i won't buy nothing from them because of the trouble you have had, some times its like us small guys don't exsist to these big companies,but they forget we all talk to each other.good luck hope you get soon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -