Beware of Prostreet514--This guy's a real crook -STAY AWAY!

Old 02-27-2008, 12:57 PM
nixtoy
SHOW GUEST

Default Beware of Prostreet514--This guy's a real crook -STAY AWAY!

This guy sold me and engine that was supposed to be a new blown 514 and it turned out to be a old stock 460 with a used 671 blower on it. It wasn't even a blower motor, had all cast used junk inside. Wouldn't answer any calls or e-mails. To bad he lives so far away or I would plant him and the engine in his front yard. He's already been tossed from Ebay. I guess being honest and expecting the same from everyone else just gets you shafted sometimes. But I've made alot of good deals, met alot of great rodders, made alot new friends and have never had a bad word for anyone but this creep. If Prostreet514 reads this why don't you give me a call. You know the number I've sent it a hundred times.
This guy has ads on rj #1022406-#1049564-#1072573-#1112635.
This is a great site for real racers and rodders, let's take out the trash and get this crook off of rj.
Stay clear unless you what to get taken!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-17-2008, 10:21 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

i knew i had seen the name.but just couldnt remember if it was good or bad.it looks like it was BAD....