Growing # of newbie complainers

Old 01-30-2008, 07:32 PM
meandean
APPRENTICE

Maybe its to soon for me to chime in but this hits alittle to close to the heart for me to let it go. I agree 100% with what you are saying, getting,recieving disputing unjust negative feed is time consuming and to be honest a bit painful. How does or can a wibe site of this size filter such comments.

Great now in addition to surfing the ads for hours I'm getting hooked in the forum.

Lol

Mean Dean
Old 01-30-2008, 08:05 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Old 01-31-2008, 04:10 AM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by lively
I HAVE FAMILY DOWN NEAR YOU JUST INSIDE OKLAHOMA[ALOT YOUNGER THEN ME] :lol: --I HAVE TO GO THERE IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS AND MIGHT HAUNT YOU AT THE TIME!!!!!--I HAVE TO SEE IF THEY HAVE RUNNING WATER AND STUFF LIKE THAT IN YOUR TOWN :lol: :lol: --WE JUST GOT TELEPHONES LAST YEAR IN MY TOWN :? :? :?
Lively,

You better be careful about coming down to our part of the country, you might just want to stay!

Curtis
Old 01-31-2008, 05:25 AM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

Lively come on down and give a hollar, I have friends with Fords you could really enjoy. It's raining today so we have running water. Got 1 of those big square things that keeps our spirits cool. Now thats a good thing. :P Anyway, be more then happy to meet you when your down this way. Meandean, sorry if that hit so close to home, but you was a victim of a 1 time poster. We all just need to read these forums and help each other instead of making our #1 post to say "I got screwed by this guy". Then we hear from the other guy that the facts are not straight. Recently there has been a lot of newbies that post bad feedback with no proof other then their word. I for 1 would like to see more proof of the crime if your going to bash someone. Maybe if they put a filter on this forum so that if your are going to post negatives, it's required to; fill in the ad#, the problem, maybe the messages between both parties, what they want to fix the problem. PICS of the problem, and then something so that the message is sent to the other party first to see if it can be fixed before it's actually posted. If it can't, then air the dirty laundry to see if it helps. The first post for someone that feels they have been done wrong should be posted in the general forum. And ask how to go about the problem they have. If that doesn't work out, then maybe come to the name bashing forum. :roll:
Old 01-31-2008, 05:49 AM
meandean
APPRENTICE

Hey those are great ideas, how do we get them put into place and still protect the masses, after going through the fraud reports it seems like there is a ton of BS going on, seems its a bit of a double ended sword we are dealing with.

Mean Dean