HOLEYMAN68

Old 08-20-2011, 01:09 PM
BadMannerz
SHOW GUEST

For those of you that have dealt with this guy. Does anybody have his address? I need it to get him into court, and the Courthouse requires a home address. He is only 2hrs from me. You would think being that close he could have gotten me one of the two. If anybody has any info or stories you would like to post up about this guy please do. All of the info that I get is going to court with me to show judge of character. If you do not feel comfortable posting on RacingJunk feel free to email me. Thanks.

[email protected]
Old 08-20-2011, 05:01 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Go to www.intellius.com and key the cell number or landline. It will cost you about $30, but just add that to the suit so you get it back.

It should give you everything you need PLUS a little more that you can use if you are creative.

Scorp
Old 08-21-2011, 02:00 PM
BadMannerz
SHOW GUEST

Thanks Scorpion1110. I have seen that site but hate to cough up the $ for it. I guess that is the route I will have to go. When I get the info on him I will post it up for everyone to see. That way anyone else that he has scammed in the past will be able to start the process to make it right. It is only a matter of time! WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND. THAT IS A FACT :twisted:
Old 08-24-2011, 06:49 PM
BadMannerz
SHOW GUEST

From the information I have gathered it seems that HOLEYMAN68 is a piece of trash. He and his wife have both either have current or have had warrants out for there arrest for a multitude of charges. And apparently he does not have any of the cars he has listed as his toys or the Chevelle he has pictured as his profile pic. STAY AWAY FROM HOLEYMAN68. It will get you nothing put headaches and wasted money. He calls himself "Eddie". His real name is Phillip Edmund Mckenna. He advertises on his cell phone message as E-Mack Motorsports. I hope this info will help out others.

Let me make this clear. What is posted above is information I have gathered in my efforts to retrieve the money I am owed.

****Hey Phillip Edmund Mckenna. If you find any of this information to be inaccurate, go ahead and post up. Then you can explain to everybody why you will not return my money, and then proceed to defend yourself. If you want to contact me the number is the same. Let this thread be proof that this man is a fraudulent scammer! If you make this right I will post up about you doing so.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:42 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by BadMannerz
From the information I have gathered it seems that HOLEYMAN68 is a piece of trash. He and his wife have both either have current or have had warrants out for there arrest for a multitude of charges. And apparently he does not have any of the cars he has listed as his toys or the Chevelle he has pictured as his profile pic. STAY AWAY FROM HOLEYMAN68. It will get you nothing put headaches and wasted money. He calls himself "Eddie". His real name is Phillip Edmund Mckenna. He advertises on his cell phone message as E-Mack Motorsports. I hope this info will help out others.

Let me make this clear. What is posted above is information I have gathered in my efforts to retrieve the money I am owed.

****Hey Phillip Edmund Mckenna. If you find any of this information to be inaccurate, go ahead and post up. Then you can explain to everybody why you will not return my money, and then proceed to defend yourself. If you want to contact me the number is the same. Let this thread be proof that this man is a fraudulent scammer! If you make this right I will post up about you doing so.
Time to chat with Local LE. Perhaps his arresting officer will add Internet fraud to the charges.

You should now have his address and those of certain relatives if you did the cell phone search. File your case and have the papers delivered, and call his other family.

You HAVE information, so now use it to squeeze him.

Remember Scammers are little kitty cats at heart, gutless little guys who got picked on as kids and now think they can get even with the world. Now is the time to press and make this kitty wet his pants. It can be done if you are committed.

Since you are out the dough, at least chasing the SOB forever will give you some entertainment for your cash, and make him edgy.

Its worked for me.

Scorp