Crate engine purchase help please.

Old 03-09-2009, 08:06 AM
thedude
APPRENTICE

Notalent wrote:
He said whats up! What are you doing for work now, still with the drilling?

No, I was never a "driller", I left Reher-Morrison to start my own racing engine program. There must be some confusion, you do work with Mark J. at ATK right? He won't be confused when you tell him Shawn said hello. The "Dude" thing might have thrown him offa little, I haven't seen Mark in a few years.[/code][/list]
Old 03-09-2009, 01:33 PM
Notalent
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by thedude
Notalent wrote:
He said whats up! What are you doing for work now, still with the drilling?

No, I was never a "driller", I left Reher-Morrison to start my own racing engine program. There must be some confusion, you do work with Mark J. at ATK right? He won't be confused when you tell him Shawn said hello. The "Dude" thing might have thrown him offa little, I haven't seen Mark in a few years.[/code][/list]
Yeah, Mark J. When I told him "The Dude" think he said he was thinking of a Eugene.....? I will let him know in the morning. Hows the biz for you right now?
Old 03-09-2009, 02:17 PM
thedude
APPRENTICE

Yeah, Mark J. When I told him "The Dude" think he said he was thinking of a Eugene.....? I will let him know in the morning. Hows the biz for you right now?
Business is starting to pick up. We have actually brought in some clientele from Reher. We have 2 overhauls from Reher in the shop right now. Business was slow to begin with, I had to turn customers away because we were working on our dyno room and at the time getting our dyno operational was on the top of our list. We are a small shop with big capabilities, we have a dedicated Chevrolet racing engine development program as well as a chassis fabrication shop. Future plans will incorporate our top sportsman racing program that will be run out of our facility, this will enable us to test and research our own products at the race track.[/quote]