Watch out for Al Kapp akracing37

Old 03-02-2009, 06:05 AM
wmeabates
MASTER BUILDER

Default Watch out for Al Kapp akracing37

I bought a set of lifters from him,ad no.1433638.Ad was for new but when I got them they were used and well worn,over .050 side clearance on some of the rollers.When I told him they were junk he said send them back for a refund.I sent them back 2-3-09.Now he won't answer his phone for me and he has my money and the lifters.Al Kapp 903-818-8145 crook.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:53 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Sorry to hear about your deal gone bad. I see he is out of Texas. I actually tried to call him myself- I did *67 & my phone number... got his voice mail which is full & not accepting new messages. I was going to tell him I was with "west coast internet fraud Inc" & that i was given a case # invloving a Mr. Al Kapp & some auto parts.... maybe I will try again.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:18 PM
wmeabates
MASTER BUILDER

Thanks Rigsby,I just can't believe someone would do this for a few hundred bucks.I hope You get to talk to him so I can see what bs he tells You.Bill.
Old 03-04-2009, 02:31 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Bill,

I tried agin today & i got the same thing.... a recording saying the mail box was full. I think if I could talk to this guy i could really pose to be a collection/fraud company agent... wouldn't that be funny if it really worked??? He is a coward though.
Old 03-04-2009, 02:42 PM
wmeabates
MASTER BUILDER

Rigsby,You got that right,coward.Real polite compared to what I'm thinking. Bill
Old 03-04-2009, 03:39 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

go back to ad and click where you bought the item so there will be a record of it and where he didn't make honor payment.