ksracecars

Old 11-26-2008, 11:26 AM
nitroaddict2002
APPRENTICE

Default update

Got a message from the guy from the Netherlands. He said he filed a complaint with the BBB and Mr. Shull has until Dec. 6 to respond to the complaint. I think they may have combined our 2 complaints, because Mr. Shull originally had until Nov. 25 to respond to MY complaint, but I just checked, and now he has until Dec. 6 to respond to my complaint also, unless this is his second notification of the complaint. Haven't heard anything of the other 2 complaints I filed with the other 2 agencies, but they're run by the government, so......go figure! :roll:
:arrow: Haven't heard back from the other guy that claimed to be a former friend of Mr. Shull, so I don't know if he was just doing a little investigating to see if I really was doing what I said I was, or not. Seemed a little suspicious that he just joined the day he sent me a message here, but he's been a member of the Samba site for quite a while. His last name starts with the same letter as Mr. Shull's also......coincidence? I dunno!
http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19436
Old 12-08-2008, 04:16 PM
nitroaddict2002
APPRENTICE

Default Update

Well.....according to the complaint that I filed with the BBB, as of Dec 8, the case has been closed from a lack of response from Mr. Shull. Haven't heard anything from IC3 or the SCDCA (South Carolina Department of Consumer Affairs). Soooo....I guess that means we are going to small claims court!
Old 02-27-2009, 03:58 PM
nitroaddict2002
APPRENTICE

Default update

Well...it seems Mr. Shull has found it somewhere inside himself to return my money. I received an express mail envelope today, with a cashiers check inside for the entire amount that I originally sent to him back in Aug. 2008. It even cost him $17.50 to send it :!: On the paperwork accompanying the check was a half-hearted apology, written by hand saying "sorry for your troubles" :roll:
Old 02-28-2009, 02:27 AM
ashtrak
MASTER BUILDER

Glad to hear you got your money back. Persistents is a virgue.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:33 AM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default Shull

Glad you got your money back. Shull, another name to put on the AVOID list.