Help needed - collections firms / collectors wanted.

Old 12-11-2008, 07:35 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

You have been given some really good info in regards to liens. In the state of illinois once a lien has been filed and you have been granted a judgement by the court system, the next step if to request/force forclosure thru the court system on said property lien and judgement has been placed on. Usually can push thru court system in less than 90 days and property will be sold at public auction. within 30 days of date granted.
Old 12-14-2008, 12:51 PM
NITROINSANE
APPRENTICE

Default judgement

email me [email protected] I will provide you with a way to collect
Jim
Old 01-15-2009, 01:46 PM
godtfred
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: judgement

Originally Posted by nitromad
email me [email protected] I will provide you with a way to collect
Jim
Thank you Jim, email sent, hope to hear from you.
Old 01-16-2009, 06:29 PM
omegaracer
SHOW GUEST

Default were the police ever involved?

we had a guy scam us off of ebay for a set of heads (we're in Ohio, he was in Calif). I contacted the sheriff dept in his county and they did all the legwork. he was charged criminally and 2 years later they had retrieved all my money in full via a garnishment (he was ordered to pay restitution). were the police ever involved since he scammed you?
Old 01-17-2009, 05:26 AM
godtfred
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: were the police ever involved?

Originally Posted by omegaracer
we had a guy scam us off of ebay for a set of heads (we're in Ohio, he was in Calif). I contacted the sheriff dept in his county and they did all the legwork. he was charged criminally and 2 years later they had retrieved all my money in full via a garnishment (he was ordered to pay restitution). were the police ever involved since he scammed you?
Yes the first thing I did was to call the police in Kanabec county and sent them a fax with all the details, but nothing really happened, it did call back a couple of times, it can be real difficult when your in Europe, so I got a lawyer/law firm to pursue him quite successfully.