Thumbs Down to FASTRACK AUTO & TRAILRES HARRISON, OHIO

Old 01-31-2008, 02:31 PM
Turbodbuick
APPRENTICE

I am un Happy with my experience with Fastrack & with my 30 ft Team Spirit Trailer. I think both are of very poor quality. I would not recommend them.
Old 02-02-2008, 04:04 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by fastrackat
The pictures that he has posted are not of a Team Spirit trailer, each picture can be proven not be from the trailer that he picked up at Fastrack.
I think that just about settles it,guys. Leave Fastrack alone,unless you want to call them and settle it,once and for all.That was a PRIVATE deal done in PRIVATE with the guys at Fastrack.No need to make a PUBLIC matter out of this.It is noone else's business.Talk to them or suck it up.
Old 02-03-2008, 05:24 PM
Turbodbuick
APPRENTICE

I have dropped it, but these pictures are of the trailer I picked up from fast track & I am willing to send all the pictures & more to who ever would like proof. You must email me or contact me not on the board for pics. I am done posting on here.... I told how I felt & how I was treated. The quality of the service & trailer are very poor & I would not recommend them. I have found other ways to address this problem..I have a 30ft billboard to use.. I hope that it ends here @ if someone is thinking of purchasing a trailer from Fastrack or a Team Spirit to think twice. Thank you for your time.
Old 08-07-2008, 06:34 AM
vette555ci
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by Turbodbuick
I am un Happy with my experience with Fastrack & with my 30 ft Team Spirit Trailer. I think both are of very poor quality. I would not recommend them.
Less than 6 months ago I purchase a 24 ft Team Spirit Trailer from Proline. I picked it up at Team Spirit in Indiana. Before I got out of Indiana on my way back to Virginia the vent cover came off because the bolts were not installed.

Can't lock the side door because it's misaligned.

First time I unloaded my car the floor molding across the back of the trailer moved causing several of the screws to push, not pull, out of the floor.

Now I have side markers falling of because the bolts are broken.

Very unhappy with the Proline after sale response. Basically the trailer and PROLINE suck!

Churchill
www.3cracing.com