what do you think

Old 11-28-2009, 11:21 AM
SHOW GUEST

Default what do you think

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a helmet for sale on racing junk and got pmed by Keny Wilson
sent him an e-mail about price and shipping. This is the e-mail i got back from him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your feedback,The payment is via certified bank check, I will instruct a client to issue out the payment to you on my behalf via certified bank check..Meanwhile, he will include the shipping fees to it which will be a little bit higher than the agreed price ..all you just have to do is to deduct your asking price out of the payment and forward to balance to my pick up agent which i told you i will arrange for the pick up. I will also want you to provide me with your full name that the payment will be issued out to and your address in which the payment will be posted to including your contact phone number for further communication..I will be waiting to read from you soonest. Thanks.

What do you guys think? Gary

Racing junk contact was Kenny004
Old 11-28-2009, 11:27 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

We have had a few of those type of deals questioned. To be honest I wouldnt do it. If they cant contact you and do the deal directly thru themselves then it aint worht the trouble that they can cause. JMO
Old 11-28-2009, 03:31 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

NAW , I wouldn't deal with someone that needs a AGENT to buy a helmet
Old 11-28-2009, 03:48 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: what do you think

Originally Posted by 990
I have a helmet for sale on racing junk and got pmed by Keny Wilson
sent him an e-mail about price and shipping. This is the e-mail i got back from him.

Thanks for your feedback,The payment is via certified bank check, I will instruct a client to issue out the payment to you on my behalf via certified bank check..Meanwhile, he will include the shipping fees to it which will be a little bit higher than the agreed price ..all you just have to do is to deduct your asking price out of the payment and forward to balance to my pick up agent which i told you i will arrange for the pick up. I will also want you to provide me with your full name that the payment will be issued out to and your address in which the payment will be posted to including your contact phone number for further communication..I will be waiting to read from you soonest. Thanks.

What do you guys think? Gary

Racing junk contact was Kenny004
Scam- Standard fake certified check scam. Most are of Nigerian origin.

Deal at your own risk.

Scorp
Old 11-30-2009, 03:59 AM
blowninjected540
EXPERT BUILDER

Scam had one last week, I played along with this one had them send a check to an empty lot that I have. and sure enough there was a check hanging on the gate. I was asking 250.00 for a 35 ich tv and they sent me a check for 2250.00 told me the accounting dept made a mistake go ahead cash the check and keep an extra 100 for my problems and send the rest to them via cash advance. YEA RIGHT. I wonder if anyone does that ????????????????