Beware of Richard Norman in Hammond, IN.!!

Old 11-24-2009, 08:38 PM
lano
JUNIOR BUILDER

Most everyone here told Spruell to FORGET IT.
They can't ALL be ironclad cases before you tell someone that they
should fight back.

At lease Scorp gave some advise, to try and do something, may have
got the job done too, 'cept for a little glitch.

SPRUELL1, Hope you make this A$$CLOWN pay, or at least give him
a black eye in your fight back with him.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:57 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

drtrcr22, your advice and imformation is valued here, any ideas and experence at chasing down scammers is a welcome asset to this forum, Do not be discuraged from contributing your knowlege because of a spirited debate . the more information the better. jmo, mike
Old 11-25-2009, 05:00 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
drtrcr22, your advice and imformation is valued here, any ideas and experence at chasing down scammers is a welcome asset to this forum, Do not be discuraged from contributing your knowlege because of a spirited debate . the more information the better. jmo, mike

X2
Old 11-25-2009, 06:55 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DRTRCR22
Ok, Now wait just a minute! I didn't hear Spreull say ANYTHING about telling the DA that the buyer HAD NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING OF TANGIBLE VALUE FOR THE CHECK YET!

If he had, I GUARANTEE the DA would have said. "Oh, well in that case then, the check was only an "I-Owe-You" hold to secure that [Spruell] did not sell it to anyone else before buyer had a chance to complet the full purchase with the ENTIRE FULL amount in CASH or a combo of now-sufficient funds check and remaining balance upon trade of goods.

Yes the DA DOES take NSF checks, but ONLY if ALL of the ELEMENTS of the statute have been met...

Geeesh Scorp... I though we were all suppose to be friends helping friends out here with bits of advice each one of us has some or a lot of expertice in. I din't know this was a playground for bragging "my weenie is bigger than your weenie, and I am smarter than you are, na na na na!"

Ok, Scorp, you win... two slams in a row... yes, I am just one big ignorant dumbass of no value to this site, so I will keep my mouth shut and let you all have your fun by yourselves...

If anyone else sees any bullshit nonsnese in my attempt to be helpful posts, please let me know and I will retract all my ignorant revelations!

Or, if anyone thinks Scorp has crossed over the line, please let me know that too... if you are not scared of him and not affraid he will slam you too.

You go Scorp the Bully... attack everyone, friend and foe alike... good job man... you're the MAN! You're head has gotten too big there, big man!

Sorry Dennis, I guess I was not a good choice to invite to your forum after-all, so I will just go away now... thanks anyway!
You are allowed to have your opinion, as is anyone else on this public board or any other- but I do find your near personal attack interesting. Seems a bit high-strung almost.

So what exactly offended you? That I pointed out you are a Fraud investigator? You disclosed that, you also noted in an earlier post that you had been doing it for 21 years I believe. So obviously you proud of it- and why shouldnt you be?

Not that I really care.

Stick around if you want, add your opinions, and maybe help someone, make some friends and probably a few enemies as well- thats just the way the chips fall.

And if you want to get personal feel free- thats your perogative. Just make sure you have your facts straight when you do

Scorp
Old 11-25-2009, 07:19 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Originally Posted by DRTRCR22
Ok, Now wait just a minute! I didn't hear Spreull say ANYTHING about telling the DA that the buyer HAD NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING OF TANGIBLE VALUE FOR THE CHECK YET!

If he had, I GUARANTEE the DA would have said. "Oh, well in that case then, the check was only an "I-Owe-You" hold to secure that [Spruell] did not sell it to anyone else before buyer had a chance to complet the full purchase with the ENTIRE FULL amount in CASH or a combo of now-sufficient funds check and remaining balance upon trade of goods.

Yes the DA DOES take NSF checks, but ONLY if ALL of the ELEMENTS of the statute have been met...

Geeesh Scorp... I though we were all suppose to be friends helping friends out here with bits of advice each one of us has some or a lot of expertice in. I din't know this was a playground for bragging "my weenie is bigger than your weenie, and I am smarter than you are, na na na na!"

Ok, Scorp, you win... two slams in a row... yes, I am just one big ignorant dumbass of no value to this site, so I will keep my mouth shut and let you all have your fun by yourselves...

If anyone else sees any bullshit nonsnese in my attempt to be helpful posts, please let me know and I will retract all my ignorant revelations!

Or, if anyone thinks Scorp has crossed over the line, please let me know that too... if you are not scared of him and not affraid he will slam you too.

You go Scorp the Bully... attack everyone, friend and foe alike... good job man... you're the MAN! You're head has gotten too big there, big man!

Sorry Dennis, I guess I was not a good choice to invite to your forum after-all, so I will just go away now... thanks anyway!
You are allowed to have your opinion, as is anyone else on this public board or any other- but I do find your near personal attack interesting. Seems a bit high-strung almost.

So what exactly offended you? That I pointed out you are a Fraud investigator? You disclosed that, you also noted in an earlier post that you had been doing it for 21 years I believe. So obviously you proud of it- and why shouldnt you be?

Not that I really care.

Stick around if you want, add your opinions, and maybe help someone, make some friends and probably a few enemies as well- thats just the way the chips fall.

And if you want to get personal feel free- thats your perogative. Just make sure you have your facts straight when you do

Scorp

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 11-25-2009, 04:04 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

OK BOYS---BACK TO YOUR CORNERS 8) 8) 8) 8)

DRTRCR22---FIRST--PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE AT SCORP[HE IS ONLY 21 YRS OLD :cry: :cry: :cry: ] BLIND IN ONE EYE /AND CAN'T HERE OUT OF EITHER EAR :? :?
BUT-HE IS STILL A GREAT GUY!!!!!!!!
YOU GAVE YOUR OPINION OF THE LAW IN YOUR STATE AND WE THANK YOU FOR THAT[ ALL INFO IS IMPORTANT]
SCORP HAS DONE ALOOOT OF GOOD ON HERE FOR OTHER GUYS TO GET THERE DEALS FIXED AND THE SCAMMERS BUSTED--BUT IT IS A GROUP EFFORT BY ALOT OF GUYS ON HERE AT TIMES[WE ALL HATE CROOKS!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ]
WE WELCOME YOU ON HERE AND YOU JUST HAVE TO LEARN TO PUT UP WITH CRAP FROM THE OTHER GUYS AT TIMES[WE DO NOT ALWAYS AGREE :shock: :shock: ] BUT WE ARE ALL IN THIS FORUM TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT :lol: :lol:

PLEASE -TAKE A CHILL PILL AND RELAX AND JOIN IN :wink: :wink: :wink:
THANKS LIVELY
Old 11-25-2009, 04:23 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Yeah :!: :!: What ''Lively Said :!: Give him a Hurmph :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 11-25-2009, 04:39 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I feel this site is Very lucky to have DRTRCR22 and Scorp......Nothing wrong with a little dis-agreement...these 2 Guys are Sharp and gonna take some strong positions on certain issues

You guys are 2 Great Tool's ( members) to have on this site...lets eat some Turkey and come back fighting the Scammers......

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-25-2009, 04:41 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

X2 :wink:
Old 11-25-2009, 04:42 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

X3

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -