JIMMIT in Ohio

Old 11-29-2009, 12:59 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

damn if I know, think we need an interpreter here :? :? :?
Old 11-29-2009, 01:40 PM
jimmit
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by Palsy
Jimmy Sexton is a piece of crap and would screw a rattlesnake if he could hold it still long enough. RUN RUN RUN!

I saw him at Norwalk this past weekend and had I not been with my wife at the time, I'd of punched him for the couple of people I've known to be screwed by him.

I saw him eat the wall at Norwalk a couple years back and all I can say is, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!
LMAO

Evan Kirk
sc 393k
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Old 11-29-2009, 03:30 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

This is Jimmit's lastest add, CAR
$1,111,111.00
updated needs recerted97 undercover 4 link very nice works very well wish bone antiroll,235 large 21 inch cage, adj pedalsbest of everything 430 gear all strange, fab rear, new shocks, two sets of headers two short glides w 180 cuts, two convertors, t stop/nos set up, extra wheels and tires and a few other things,, belt drive for alky or gas,lots more, roller or turn key motor just freshend 505 all roller ran 778 also have a 555but its beging freshend ,,can sell or trade any way ya want it as long as i get what i want... looking for nice chassis car or truck or verynice back half or cash is good so i can shop for what i want.. please it is what it is come look and decide no after the fact shoping ive had a few guys always seam like a selet few who buy or trade and then complain after they have got it home please look it over good before you do a deal with anyone !!!!!!!i can give ya names of who to wacth theres only a few i cant always be the bad guy yes and i hope they read this they have all ready made threats too me on past deals after they looked and done the deal so it cant be only me?? yep iam fired up now , i need too post there names so its known too all
Seller Phone Number: 419 704 7741

This item is NEW

Trades NOT ACCEPTED

Item Location: WATERVILLE, OH Get Directions To This City
Old 11-29-2009, 03:52 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
$1,111,111.00
updated needs recerted97 undercover 4 link very nice works very well wish bone antiroll,235 large 21 inch cage, adj pedalsbest of everything 430 gear all strange, fab rear, new shocks, two sets of headers two short glides w 180 cuts, two convertors, t stop/nos set up, extra wheels and tires and a few other things,, belt drive for alky or gas,lots more, roller or turn key motor just freshend 505 all roller ran 778 also have a 555but its beging freshend ,,can sell or trade any way ya want it as long as i get what i want... looking for nice chassis car or truck or verynice back half or cash is good so i can shop for what i want.. please it is what it is come look and decide no after the fact shoping ive had a few guys always seam like a selet few who buy or trade and then complain after they have got it home please look it over good before you do a deal with anyone !!!!!!!i can give ya names of who to wacth theres only a few i cant always be the bad guy yes and i hope they read this they have all ready made threats too me on past deals after they looked and done the deal so it cant be only me?? yep iam fired up now , i need too post there names so its known too all

This item is NEW

Trades NOT ACCEPTED

Wow, doesn't that make you feel all warm and cozy inside. Can't run fast enough from that DEAL. :shock:
Old 11-29-2009, 04:14 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66
Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Where the hell are you from, India? Speak english.

Originally Posted by jimmit
iam thinking your all full of it and have way too much time on your hands why isnt it wrote the way it relly happenend????why dont you guy post it the way it happend what did your wife had too do with it you just didnt want here too see the real you .
maybe he works tech support for an IT company!!! :lol:
Chris- you are hilarious.

Scorp
Old 11-29-2009, 04:20 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

What does it say :?: I get all crosseyed by the third sentence :!:

$1,111,111.00

This item is NEW

Trades NOT ACCEPTED

Old 11-29-2009, 04:25 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
What does it say :?: I get all crosseyed by the third sentence :!:

$1,111,111.00

This item is NEW

Trades NOT ACCEPTED

Translated from Pig English to standard English:

"I am an important man in the community."

Scorp
Old 11-29-2009, 04:41 PM
jimmit
APPRENTICE

smoke more of what your smokeing :shock: :shock: :shock:
Old 11-29-2009, 04:43 PM
jimmit
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by Palsy
Jimmy Sexton is a piece of crap and would screw a rattlesnake if he could hold it still long enough. RUN RUN RUN!
no stupid it was 6 years ago
I saw him at Norwalk this past weekend and had I not been with my wife at the time, I'd of punched him for the couple of people I've known to be screwed by him.

I saw him eat the wall at Norwalk a couple years back and all I can say is, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!
LMAO

Evan Kirk
sc 393k
Old 11-29-2009, 04:45 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Hey ''Scorp''-''Rudy'' have you noticed these scammers seem to have a 6th grade education :?: :?: At first i thunk it was me :!: :!: LMAO I think we ALL and when i say ALL i mean ALL call about his Dragster :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
from the quiet one

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -