careful dealing with transam4357 from KY

Old 05-14-2009, 02:26 PM
robinhorn
CRAFTSMAN

How about explaining why you stopped the delivery. Sent a blank check and then say he was paid after we talked??? WTF!

Sounds like to me you was caught with your pants down and want to skip over the fact that you did the actions stated above. Then want to claim it's all ok now.

NO IT'S NOT. You had bad intentions but was to dumb to pull it off if everything stated in this whole posting true and correct.

Please explain what your thought process was... teach us ol wise one.
Old 05-15-2009, 11:04 AM
transam4357
JOURNEYMAN

never stopped delivery. never sent a blank check, didnt you read the post i made first. well let me try it again for you. I NEVER PUT A SHIPPER INTERCEPT ON IT.......RECIEVER REFUSED PACKAGE. when i was notified by ups of this i called the thomlinsin or however you spell it and asked to see what was the deal. i also was informed by him the he called police and i was in shock. he said i stopped it but never did i. that was on a sunday. 4 days after i got the wheels. i was never contacted by him nor did i know he didnt accept payment until ups calls me and tells me they got my envelope back. so he was paid immediatly on next buisness day.
Old 05-15-2009, 11:23 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Ok now i am going to have to go to the store, need more popcorn, this look's like a two bagger, Someone is a lier and we will find you out :!: :!: :!: Messing with the wrong gang here :!: We have found them before :!: :!: :shock: :shock: :shock:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 05-15-2009, 11:51 AM
transam4357
JOURNEYMAN

i am in texas working when i get home next week i will post those pics. i usually stayweeks at a time. gone for three to five
Old 05-15-2009, 12:21 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I am gonna have to order some pizza... :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 05-15-2009, 01:04 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

ops: HELL , I'M LOST ...I THOUGHT HE WAS BLAMING IT ON HIS GIRLFIEND , NOW IT NEVER HAPPENED ,,,PASS , THE POPCORN :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 05-15-2009, 04:21 PM
robinhorn
CRAFTSMAN

Originally Posted by transam4357
never stopped delivery. never sent a blank check, didnt you read the post i made first. well let me try it again for you. I NEVER PUT A SHIPPER INTERCEPT ON IT.......RECIEVER REFUSED PACKAGE. when i was notified by ups of this i called the thomlinsin or however you spell it and asked to see what was the deal. i also was informed by him the he called police and i was in shock. he said i stopped it but never did i. that was on a sunday. 4 days after i got the wheels. i was never contacted by him nor did i know he didnt accept payment until ups calls me and tells me they got my envelope back. so he was paid immediatly on next buisness day.
I read your BS and it's just that my friend. Caught red handed.

This is the story your asking us to believe... You sent the guy a person check for rims that he had for sale... Oh wait YOUR girl friend sent the guy a check for rims he had for sale. The guy agrees to ship you the rims with the promise the payment is in the mail :shock: but he does.

Then after he sends the rims he dreams up this process to make like you sent the payment and then did a shipper hold, acts as if he called the bank and they said the check was on a close account. The seller even says the check is blank. Calls the cops to file a fake police report.

Then he tells UPS hey if this guy calls lie to him and tell him that he called and did a shipper hold request even though he has no clue whats going on.

Then you gat a call or vist from the cops and WOW payment is made. SO what your saying is he never called you one time. Just went right to the police and went after you.

All this so he can:

A. Give away a set of rims worth money to a guy in another state for free and then make up this wonderful story so he has something to post in this section.

Let me ask one question... in the time you sent your check and got the rims did you ever look at your account to see if the check cleared????

When you hear back what your asking us to believe it almost sounds crazy.... IT IS.

Show proof of checks that cleared before and after the one you sent him.... this would be great proof the account was in good standings and that you did have the funds.

And before you get all crazy about I am not listing my account numbers on line just black out all the account numbers and your safe. Think about it you sent a comlete stranger your personal check...
Old 05-16-2009, 03:16 PM
transam4357
JOURNEYMAN

i never claimed my girlfriend did anything. nor did i ever send a check. i sent a money order. you are taking the first post to bbe true because it was posted first??
Old 05-16-2009, 04:48 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

SCUMBAG BLANK CHECK SENDER....Get lost. You have been outed as a thief, because that's what you are...based on the posts in this thread.If you prove me wrong I'll be the first to eat crow.
Old 05-16-2009, 05:00 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Hey scum Do you expect people on here to believe this crap :?: Well back to my Popcorn :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/163312

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -