financing

Old 01-14-2009, 06:38 PM
bowtypony1
SHOW GUEST

Default financing

Does anyone know if there is a bank or company who will finance a drag car,or race car....thanks
Old 01-19-2009, 12:07 PM
tazracing
SENIOR BUILDER

NOT BEING A SMART A$$ BUT IF HAVE TO FINANCE IT STAY AWAY FROM IT. YOULL JUST GET DEEPER AND DEEPER.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:45 PM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

Thats why they have collateral on a loan and a racecar has little or none. The only way a loan company will loan on a racecar is if you have other collateral. I wouldn't recommend it, but when I first got married, we financed a promod corvette. Payments where 656.00 a month for three years. I paid it off in two and waited till it was paid off before I started racing it. But after 10 years my wife said she had giving enough and I sold the car and I upgraded our house from 1600 sq.ft to 3800 sq.ft. Then it took me two years to save up enough to start racing again. If you decided to finance a racecar be carefull not to over extend yourself. It can be done but it takes alot a discipline. Just be carefull, and good luck.