Win,Win Situation

Old 08-02-2008, 12:08 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

I totally agree with Patterson Thanks for the post!!!! David.
Old 08-02-2008, 12:37 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Trusting

Originally Posted by wlpatterson
Randy will meet the other kind of people on here if he trusts everyone as he trusted you--I know most of the guys that use this site are straight up honest hard working people but if anyone thinks that applies to all?? Big Mistake--I have met both & I send money before I expect parts & I get money before I send parts--I have sent money back a couple of times because they were'nt satisified or the part didnt work- I have been scammed on here several times & no matter what steps you take if you buy often enough your gonna meet one of them--They are just the sore spots we have to put up with to do day to day business--Again it good to see there are still people like Randy thst trust others,Wish we all could--t--All in All 90% of the peoplle I have dealt with on this site have been Awsome but the 1% that have screwed me wont be forgotten--Thanx for looking & this is just my opinion--
In Randy's defense,
I donot think he would have done that for just any member on RJ, but i have to say there are a number of members here on the forums that i have grown to know and trust and so has he. there are a number of members here on the forum that are standup people, with that said, i would do the same thing for you, and the poster just below (David), i have already done this with good results. I donot buy a lot on here and have sold only some personalised valve covers, but the deals i have made have been good for both parties.

JMO

Zip.