Seller NOT Following through with instructions

Old 07-12-2008, 10:21 AM
knova70
SENIOR BUILDER

Looks like he should pay the full amount + interest,Thats the only fair way,What was YOU THINKING NOT INSURING THE ITEM??????????
Old 07-12-2008, 02:18 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Pathetic

Gentlemen; you are indeed correct.

Quite simply the buyer sent his money, the seller confirmed receipt and spent it, and through his post confirmed the buyer never got the item.

No excuses, very simple- Buyer sue the seller, and use this email thread as additional back-up, you'll win and probably get legal expenses and you will be able to watch the judge absolutely lay out the seller who by his own admission cannot come up with $250 in 9 months-Pathetic.

BTW, seller, you owe him the whole nut, plus an apology.

later,

Scorp
Old 07-12-2008, 04:12 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

I agree with the guys above .. u took his money and should send it ALL back to him... I put insurance on everything I send to cover my own rear ...

I call it very shady he has to wait for HIS money ...
Old 07-12-2008, 05:15 PM
Taxman
APPRENTICE

Done.
Old 07-12-2008, 06:26 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

AND I REPEAT---YOU ARE STILL A CROOKED DEALER AND HOW YOU KEEP YOUR GREAT FEEDBACK ON EBAY IS SIMPLY AMAZING ops: ops:

I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT YOU HAVE NOT SAYED ANYTHING TO SHOW YOUR RIGHT IN THIS SITUATION AT ALL!!!

LIVELY
Old 07-12-2008, 06:50 PM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

More Ridiculous horse-puckey, this guy is a piece of work! You can't polish a turd, Gentlemen.
lively
RACING JUNKIE

ALSO---YOU BRAG ABOUT YOUR EBAY ACCOUNT-[GEE-THAT MEANS YOU SHIP ALOT!!!!--BUT YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT NEXT DAY SHIPPING IS/ YOU DON'KNOW ABOUT PROTECTING THE BUYER AND YOUR HONOR BY MAKING SURE EVERYTHING IS SHIPPED AS THE BUYER ASKED YOU TO DO / YOU COME ON HERE AND TRY TO DEFEND YOUR LAX DEED IN THIS DEAL]!!!
COME ON MAN YOU ARE NOT A LITTLE KID AND INEXPERIENSED ABOUT THESE DEALS--GROW UP YOURSELF AND ADMIT YOUR WRONG AND SEND THIS GUY HIS MONEY BACK :shock: :shock:
AND WE ON THIS SITE DO TRY AND HELP ANYBODY [ EVEN YOU THE SELLER IF YOU HAVE BEEN WRONGED] TO GET THERE PROBLEM SETTLED THE SIMPLEST AND BEST WAY WE CAN :!: :!: :idea: :idea:

LIVELY
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Taxman
It's so funny that I have never seen any replies to this type of situation go in the sellers favor. All you guys do is pile on and slam the seller. Insurance is the buyers responsiblity to purchase. This is not a new item and I am not Jegs. Retail companies have it in the price for the insurance. I have sold and bought a ton of stuff. I always choose as the buyer to either pay for insurance or take the risk and not to pay for it. As a seller I will purchase it if I am requested. Once the buyer pays for the item, he owns it. It's the buyers responibilty to insure it for his own protection. I did contact UPS many times to try and locate the item and try to do all I could from my end. UPS couldnt do anything for me.

None of you know me or my situation. And I couldnt care less about your opinions of me or this issue. Hell I could post on here a BS story about the same type deal and you would all be on my side without any proof. Get a life. Or at least one of your own. This is between myself and the buyer. It will be resolved. But in my time. Not your schedules. I'll still sleep just fine knowing I am not in the wrong on this other than not being able to pay him our agreed amount faster.

The buyer can contact me about this, which I told him he could. He has my # and can call if he likes. Heck maybe something can be worked out to benifit both of us. I'm not against that.

Have a good weekend guys.

I smell a crook !! You have taking this guys money !! Plain and simple .. no 2 stepping around it ... You are not a man of your word at all give the guy his money back :!:
Old 07-12-2008, 06:52 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

I did contact UPS many times to try and locate the item and try to do all I could from my end. UPS couldnt do anything for me.
Ups covers $100.00 Automatic ... if they indeed "lost" it you'd have no issue getting that amount.
Old 07-12-2008, 06:54 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

I have sold and bought a ton of stuff.
Seller Information
Ad posted by:
Taxman (#120811)

Phone Number: 512-262-8087

Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $75.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00

sold tons of stuff .. yet 0000000 honor payments made :roll:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -