as the world turns

Old 11-17-2009, 06:11 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
I wish someone would have quoted the original post.I missed it.
"tod74 quote"
I recommend the original poster go to YELLOW BULLET and post this .Those guys are very helpful and would never give you all the bs responses you have gotten here.

thats right Tod you missed it..so why you burning our a$$ with that YB comment chit without knowing the whole Story ???......
the orginal Poster deleted his initial post because it was Outrageous..
but let me go ahead and call him a phucker so you feel we give him a proper YB introduction.

and tell onebadgmc i said Hello (Phucker)...and i see him signing in here hidden all the time... :shock:
Old 11-17-2009, 06:33 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
"tod74 quote"
I recommend the original poster go to YELLOW BULLET and post this .Those guys are very helpful and would never give you all the bs responses you have gotten here.

thats right Tod you missed it..so why you burning our a$$ with that YB comment chit without knowing the whole Story ???......
but let me go ahead and call him a phucker so you feel we give him a proper YB introduction.

and tell onebadgmc i said Hello (Phucker)...and i see him signing in here hidden all the time... :shock:
BJ, onebadgmc is just waiting for you too get your tune up right on the Nova, so he can come too your track and put you too bed. :P

Zip.
Old 11-17-2009, 06:39 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

wish there was a way to put his original post back up , then everybody could see why bjuice & myself busted out on him. there was nothing about any title issue, but a list of little chicken chitt problems he had with a 16 YEAR OLD CAR THAT HE INSPECTED AND BOUGHT. no more than buyers remorse. :roll:
Old 11-17-2009, 06:48 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by zipper06
"tod74 quote"

BJ, onebadgmc is just waiting for you too get your tune up right on the Nova, so he can come too your track and put you too bed.

Zip.
BJUICE & THE NOVA WILL PUT GMC TO BED :P
Old 11-17-2009, 07:04 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

"tod74 quote"

BJ, onebadgmc is just waiting for you too get your tune up right on the Nova, so he can come too your track and put you too bed. :P

Zip.

LMAO Zip you a trip !!!...but your right..ole Onebadgmc was one mean bench racer...by the time he gets back around here that GMC truck is gonna weigh 7,000 lbs...running 3.92@190 with stock rods and 400 passes on valve train..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-17-2009, 07:32 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: Your right he is a trip :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 11-18-2009, 09:26 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

"tod74 quote"

Zip.

LMAO Zip you a trip !!!...but your right..ole Onebadgmc was one mean bench racer...by the time he gets back around here that GMC truck is gonna weigh 7,000 lbs...running 3.92@190 with stock rods and 400 passes on valve train..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Ouch, I'm glad most of you guys like me or you all might hurt my little feelin's. :lol: :lol: