Beware of Marcee29 add 1641938

Old 09-17-2009, 04:40 PM
dave3z8
SHOW GUEST

I know there are alot of good people out there, I'm just pissed that the guy sits there trying to sell or trade the dragster telling everyone how fast it is, how it handles and so on, but the only picture is of me driving it and now he has a custom grind cam and it seems that nothing is getting resolved, what happens to the guy that he screws by trading or selling the car to? Just more scammer reading? I have posted adds in the altered section only to have them deleted, why is this, can't I let people know what kind of a guy he is and that the car is not what he claims?
Old 09-17-2009, 05:21 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dave3z8
I know there are alot of good people out there, I'm just pissed that the guy sits there trying to sell or trade the dragster telling everyone how fast it is, how it handles and so on, but the only picture is of me driving it and now he has a custom grind cam and it seems that nothing is getting resolved, what happens to the guy that he screws by trading or selling the car to? Just more scammer reading? I have posted adds in the altered section only to have them deleted, why is this, can't I let people know what kind of a guy he is and that the car is not what he claims?

Sir My post wasn't refering to you ....it is an observation By me on "Deals Gone Bad" in that i have Yet to see a Registered paying Goldclub Seller ( Paying Member) or a seller who makes Honor payments Go Belly Up on deal.....not saying it can't happen or won't happen but its a rare thing compared to the other Free site no honor payment making people...

Not saying some people who use the Free site option are Not Honest sellers and Buyers...it just happens to work out so far the Bad deals happen to fall in the "FREE SITE USERS"...Free loaders if you will.
and these same people are gonna be the 1st ones in here complaining about Racingjunk.

Now Sir..if your gonna trade on this internet your gonna have to check out your Buyer/seller a little more closley then just taking His word for it.

their seller status should be your No #1 indicator.

Did it Not dawn on you not One time that this man has NEVER made an HONOR payment on all those deals he told you he's done over the years and on top of that he is a Basic member ?

i am really cracking down on this Crap ( and exposing it) cause i am tired of seeing people handed their a$$ because they did not do their homework then come in here and blame it on Racing Junk...

Dave3zb your case is rather Mild..don't feel bad your not the 1st one and i am 200% sure you will not be the last one we deal with on this Forum regarding this issue.

Good luck...ohh By the way i hear the Guy who bought my vette is saying it run's 6.50's in the 1/4.....and it never ran better then 7.40's its not my deal anymore... SO........WHO CARES ?

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-30-2009, 05:42 PM
dave3z8
SHOW GUEST

As of 10-28-09 Fedx has done a follow up on the cam that was dropped off at Marcee29 (Bryan Leehan) trailer home, it was the correct address, and the driver remebers a dragster in the driveway on a trailer under a cover, there is a file number if needed, next step is to get in touch with the police in his town to have them talk with him. I have still had no call from Bryan trying to settle this. I guess it's just common for people to pull crap like this, and hope no one does anything about it, he picked the wrong person.
Old 11-11-2009, 06:27 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Response to thefts

Just a response to your comment -If theives is what are on this site people should use other sites?? Does that mean you know of sites somewhere that has no Thieves? If thats so you need to post them,I will be the first to sign up--People are people,some good some bad,Thats where your judgment comes into play,We all misjudge some people & this looks to be possibly what happened to you--Probably few of the folks on here have never been scammed--Did you get a copy of the reciept someone signed for the cam? That would be a starting point--JMO--Thanx
Old 11-14-2009, 06:27 PM
dave3z8
SHOW GUEST

FedX has everything, cam was sent to the right house, someone came to the door from the inside and signed for the cam, but now Bryan's only response is that he has no idea what happened? How would you take it? Next step is a trip to Ohio to stir up a trailer park.