U.S. Marshal shot...

Old 02-17-2011, 12:45 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I am ex-law enforcement and special Ops. I spent 3 years on the entry Team on SORT ( Speacial Operation Reponse Team)..If we had a warrant to serve on someone with previous intelligence that they were in possesion of a Firearm with prior's. we would catch him/her by surprise and in the open to where we can get a good visual on them before the take down..been a many of times we have acted as a postman,pizza delivery, or just some patron at the bar sitting beside the perp just minutes before the taking them down.

Search Warrants are always Hairy you never know who or what is in the house....same goes in serving a warrant to where you have BLIND entry invloved..too many unknowns/hidden places etc...that only the perp knows about...major disadvantage for law enforcement.

unfortunate Situation maybe it will get them ( FEDS) to re-visit their warrant serving approach techniques...what would it have Hurt for a little surveliance to wait for the guy to come out of the house for cigs or something ?

Anyone remember Waco Texas..another good example of sit back and wait.. ?...what a ATF Boo-Boo

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 02-17-2011, 01:17 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Anyone remember Waco Texas..another good example of sit back and wait.. ?...what a ATF Boo-Boo

AGREED 100% :cry:
Old 02-17-2011, 01:22 PM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

thats horrible, prayers for the family, what respect do they have
for the common citizen if their shooting at the law enforcers. :cry: