Big block
60.00%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Big block or Small block

Old 08-31-2007, 12:05 PM
racear2865
APPRENTICE

Bjuice
I'm suppose to be running BB Chevy on dyno.I caught her not looking and I signed own. I recorded the BB Chevy on DVD and when I want on the puter I put the dvd on and she thinks I'm runninf the dyno. She caught me other day and it pissed the cook off. I've lost 20 pounds now I'm worried if she will cut off the p___y especially after I threw A PILLAR at the cat. Probably be cut off for life. Later yunz
racear
Old 09-02-2007, 12:53 AM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by racear2865
Zip
Know that can't be, small block can't even pull a chain unless it is a string or lighter. I bet it is a rubber band... He Haw. Lady of house made me sign off last night. Said I was having too much fun and then she voted small block. Ain't that just like a woman
racear
I'm guessing that you don't get National dragster, this week there's a big old 1961 ford starliner, for sale with a 434" sm/blk that runs 4.50's and 7.40's hain't too bad for a sm/blk with only a 10:71 blower.

Zip.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:15 AM
racear2865
APPRENTICE

Zip
In all honesty, I do build seceral small blocks for roundy and I am impressed with their HP per cube. Use a aluminum block and aluminum heads and u can be surprised what u can do to hook car up. Just did a 72 Nova this way with 9.5 to 1 comp and drives on pump gas. Made unbelievable Hp for a normally aspirated SB. In turn did a 540 + motor for his best friend and now the debate has started. Can't wait until they finally put em together. Just brag stages now
racear