THIS'LL make ya droooool........

Old 08-07-2012, 12:42 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

But DD thats not a 1/2 bad idea cause the beers will stay cold then 8)
Old 08-07-2012, 02:30 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

I stopped drinking years ago so I'll be the DD for one of the wheel barrows.
Old 08-07-2012, 02:31 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I will wheel barrow Ken to the site... but once he is there... we will unleash him on the best of the best. Like 1940+ coupes, tri-fives, anything that is Gasser material, no imports (the 2/260Z's for example) are out. What about the Opel Manta??? We could GASSER that car... is that considered an import??? Basically, if it came w/ a 6volt ign, or a generator, flatheads or Hemi's, we are taking it!! Outlaw will have an attack plan. I will just be there to give him tools, meds, & beverage of choice. We are gonna need extra storage on the top of the bus for this one. Whatcha think Ken??? I know the rest of us could have a HAY-DAY there!!!!
Old 08-08-2012, 05:00 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

well i aint to fond of heat so we can wait if yall want. that way i have more time to save up m y magic pills.take a few xtra and man watch out i can work 24 hrs a day!! funny but true.bringin a big cooler for my coke. (cola). quit drinkin awhile back. booze hurts my head!! i cant stop laughin. i got a pic in my head of all of us out there doing what we do. me sittin in a barrow with a cooler in my lap. tellin scooter which way to go. dd pushin one makin vroom vroom noises!! man if i could take what i see in my head and put it in video lol
Old 08-08-2012, 02:31 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

LOL!! we could strip that place like Tijuana on a Saturday night!!

Outlaw, I quit drinkin' too. Stopped when I was only 24. Been away from it 18 years now. I was lucky to nab it while I was still young. Miss it sometimes... feel kinda weird at social events when I keep getting asked: "Ya want a beer??"... don't do to well in social environments still... being a gear head helps get me out of that awkwardness.

What a crew we would be... I think we could make a reality show.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:24 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

ok beer for those that drink it and pop/soda ect for the rest
Old 08-09-2012, 09:40 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Works for me. I keep looking at that picture & I think one of those is a 46-48 Ford coupe... can't really tell... maybe a Plymouth.. either way she would make a fine GASSER too. 2 Cars back- 55 to 57 Chevy... or is it a Ford... she is a good Gasser candidate too.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:43 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

What the heck is that square, white vehicle w/ Volkswagon "Thing" looking fenders on it??? It is military??? Amphibious?? Strange rig!! never seen one....