Tore up my ankle and am really bored. Suggestions?

Old 02-02-2011, 02:43 PM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

So how is your foot? :wink:
Old 02-02-2011, 04:12 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Starting to heal up. Doesn't heal as quick at 33 as it did at 15. The 40 mile drive to Akron doesn't help since the car is a 5-speed.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:33 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66
Grand Theft Auto 4!!!! I may be in my mid 40's but when I am bored that game is a great time killer!
DITTO!!! I am in the middle of GTA 3 right now... I have stole 100's of cars, smoked I don't know how many dudes, blown up buildings, sunk a ship, raced gangs, & had free hookers too. (forgive me; it was an accident, she just "walked up to the car & got in"). Cops back off when you paint the car again, hospital bills are cheap when I die, etc... I got 400K+ from doing several gigs... Luigi always has "work" for me to do at a good price.

Sprained ankle??? No problem... just make sure the Feretti's don't betray you... their loyalty is low... they may just encounter an "unfortunate accident"... maybe the car blows up for no reason... no open casket funerals for them.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:59 PM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by shawnp
Starting to heal up. Doesn't heal as quick at 33 as it did at 15. The 40 mile drive to Akron doesn't help since the car is a 5-speed.

Shawn do you want a bottle and a burp with that.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You and Tom going to gang up on me ,the Goomba don't forget. :wink:
Just messing with you buddy. :lol: