gettting agravated

Old 01-07-2010, 09:55 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

sooner or later but hinges cheap lol if it dont go ill prolly use my buddy or brothers shop fab up so patch panel and fixer up put little more cash in it and have a cruiser. my main issue to bitch about is the guys who basically want me to give it to them
Old 01-07-2010, 10:12 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Yeah we've all been there, I have the boy's 89 mustang listed on here right now, we cant get any resaonable trade offers - ad #1761039

On yours, paint and shiney rims would do wonders.

Hell put some twinkies on it :shock:
Old 01-07-2010, 10:18 PM
DRTRCR22
EXPERT BUILDER

Sorry man... I've been there done that... many times. I feel for ya.

You know what to say when those idiots jerk your chain like that Sam...? You tell them to go F off, and that you will just let it rot into the ground before you give it away to some smartazz who just likes to screw with people and take advantage of others...

It all depends how bad you want it out of your sight, but please try not to do stupid stuff like I did. About ten years ago I had a VERY nice bright red 69 Cougar XR7 351C-4V that I had probably over $20K in it and won four big car shows. I had built the car for my wife, but then one day she decided she didn't need me anymore and left me after 18 years. Well, I got the car in the divorce, and I was so pissed at her that I let a collector talk me out of it for $2500.00 so it would get out of state and out of my face where I would never have to see that car again. I had been trying to sell it and could not get anyone even make me a serious offer on it, until one day a about year later when I totally lost all comoon sense and gave it away! But hey, the car is gone...! and yes I have been kicking myself in the azz ever since...! I saw one go across Barrett Jackson identical to mine, that sold for so much I almost cried.... hell it probably WAS mine...!
Jim
Old 01-07-2010, 10:21 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

title for title lol paint does shine took pics after sitting in crappy garage and road construction going on not worth the expense to put on new rims cause again my taste prolly off the norm i like the slotted ets or ansen rims or maybe torque thrusts but again just me
Old 01-07-2010, 10:27 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

would like to get a suburban 4x4 cause in aug gonna be a new addition and thats what the old lady wants she said for the 73-90 body would have to be straight but she wants the 94 is body then in march the amount i :wink: :wink: :wink: got out of the monte icould get a new toy
Old 01-07-2010, 10:39 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

I hear ya, gotta take care of momma first!
Old 01-08-2010, 05:26 AM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

Here's a few Monte's

http://www.gatewayclassiccars.com/di...3&location=STL

$15,995

There's even a club.
http://www.montecarloclub.com/

Old 01-08-2010, 10:27 AM
peterk
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: gettting agravated

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
i know my car (body wise) nothing special). but with the money in motor would think i could get decent responses. but no that aint happening. now i have 2500 in port/ polish and rebuilding heads plus machine work on block and part there is another 2500. ive tried for around 5k and even on cars with a price 1/2 what motor is worth yet people are like sure but need 2-4 in addition. and yea i get pisssed and give them a peice of my mind. but damn im i crazy for not "paying" them to take my hard earned money that i put in to the motor off my hands? the ad is 1701817 have second on same car cause first is due to expire soon any thought ideas im open to
Welcome to the real world... The majority of the people that look at this site are tire kickers looking for a great deal without having to spend any money.
If i were you, i would take the engine out and stick it in something that is has more eye candy or is more appealing to the general public. Just my $.02 cents worth.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:28 AM
peterk
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: gettting agravated

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
i know my car (body wise) nothing special). but with the money in motor would think i could get decent responses. but no that aint happening. now i have 2500 in port/ polish and rebuilding heads plus machine work on block and part there is another 2500. ive tried for around 5k and even on cars with a price 1/2 what motor is worth yet people are like sure but need 2-4 in addition. and yea i get pisssed and give them a peice of my mind. but damn im i crazy for not "paying" them to take my hard earned money that i put in to the motor off my hands? the ad is 1701817 have second on same car cause first is due to expire soon any thought ideas im open to
Welcome to the real world... The majority of the people that look at this site are tire kickers looking for a great deal without having to spend any money.
If i were you, i would take the engine out and stick it in something that is has more eye candy or is more appealing to the general public. Just my $.02 cents worth.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:30 PM
FullTimeRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

I don't know if this was said ,but if you want to make money with cars you have to build what everbody likes(camaro,nova,chevelle,mustang,ect)not what YOU like. JMO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -