am I wrong here?

Old 06-08-2007, 12:37 PM
wacked
APPRENTICE

wtf are you talkin about?i have been watching for awhile and you and a few others act like you are admins,who are you to correct other people...this is a free site if i choose to make an honor payment so be it,it is my choice not for you to demand that they be done.i do make honor payments so go jump off a cliff- i also try to be a honest person and do good business,that is why i mentioned my profile-i have feedback from people that have done business with me........
Old 06-08-2007, 01:13 PM
gimmemud
MASTER BUILDER

:roll:
Old 06-08-2007, 01:15 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Wacked

You are getting a little out of line here.
We are a tight knit group and we do support RJ.

Now as far as the honor payment goes, many of us will remind everyone that comes in here asking advice and making a sale to make an honor payment.
No need to come back and bash someone for giving you a reminder.

RJ does not operate for free and we have seen many many people not make honor payments. Those help keep this site running and free.
As you said it is your chioce to make a pymnt or not and it is our choice to remind you or not.

If you do not like it I suggest not seeking advice in here.

As far as the remark about all being admins is again out of line.

Chill out and think about it for a bit and I think you will see we are right on this one.

Thank you!
Old 06-08-2007, 01:52 PM
wacked
APPRENTICE

whatever-if you looked in my profile i make honor payments,but i do it by choice-not because of a couple of guys who do nothing but sit on this site and act like they run it.yes i did ask for opinions because i felt like the guy was a little off with his comments on his add.i replied to the guy who said i should have called and ask the guy if it was alright if i traded my car -bottom line it is my car and i traded to who i wanted to trade to,it was my choice.i am not trying to be rude-but comments like'hung myself out to dry' whatever i am not trying to start a a bunch of crap.i made my first honor payment before i evn sold or traded a car on this sight,so go preach to someone else
Old 06-08-2007, 03:07 PM
jbsjunk
EXPERT BUILDER

Rant on.

Honor payments, something I would've liked to do, but the last couple years have been very trying and had to sell everything I had to cover past due bills, house payments and such. And guess what? I still lost my house. Most of my deals here have been trades, but whatever cash I did get went from my hand to the bill collectors, none to spare. Now you say "Why couldn't you make a $10 honor payment?" Because I needed literally every penny to live, you know: eat and gas to get to work.

And this place is free, if it cost money, there wouldn't be half the people here. Sure, it would keep some of the riff-raff out but geesh. When the time comes that my finances stabilise, I'll make good here.

/Rant off.
Old 06-08-2007, 03:42 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

jbsjunk---your coooool-- you didn't ask for an opinion [wacked did]--you would make a payment without being offended if you could--i have been there like you before---JUST KEEP ON TRYING---lively
Old 06-08-2007, 03:50 PM
wacked
APPRENTICE

lively can you not read i make honor payments i am a gold seller on this site.and yyou guys are tellin me i am out of line,what ever you think.and by the way-the wheels are supposed to be mounted on the car
Old 06-08-2007, 06:56 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

golly wacked- i am a gold seller, too!!!!---the wheels will be under the ranchero when the rear gets finished/along with the straight front axle/and everything else that is changing on the ranchero---and what really tops the cake is it will be FORD powered---isn't building your own cars fun---DON'T ASK FOR OPINIONS WHEN ALL YOU REALLY WANT IS A PAT ON THE BACK---SORRY BUT THAT IS THE WAY IT WORKS ON THIS AND ALOT OF OTHER SITES--ALOT OF PEOPLE DON'T LIKE WHAT I BIULD BUT I CAN HANDLE DIFFERENT OPINIONS FROM MY FELLOW RACERS ON HERE--SORRY YOU GOT OFFENDED ABOUT MY OPINION BUT YOU CAN LEAVE MY RANCHERO OUT OF IT[ IT GETS IT FEELINGS HURT VERY EASY]---LIVELY
Old 06-10-2007, 09:14 AM
3dracing
MASTER BUILDER

You asked for opinoins and you got them. You are right it was your car and you can make the best deal for you, but when you took down your ad it was kind of like making a deal with the other guy. Like they said if you would have called the other guy he may have made the trip.

Steve
Old 06-11-2007, 05:10 AM
wacked
APPRENTICE

yes i did ask for opinions-i just didnt like the way lively told me i hung nyself out to dry-thought that was a little strong
no i was not looking for a pat on the back-i just felt like i had given the guy plenty of time to make other arrangements i mean i talked to him on monday i traded on tuesday and contacted him tues. night he was not planning on leaving until friday night
yes i could have let him make the six hour trip to take a look at his truck-and then picked between the 2-but he would have made the trip for nothing,i would have taken the s10 anyway
i could have been dishonest with him and said the trans went or the motor started knocking-but i was honest
i try to be fair with everyone and i am honest,and maybe i took some of the opinions the wrong way and if i pissed anyone off MY APPOLOGIES
i just felt he was a little wrong in posting that on his add :roll:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -